How to repair streak?

Thank you very much! I am so happy!

1 Like

Hi Zoran, can you fix my streak, please? I only got to it past midnight yesterday, too late to keep the streak going!

1 Like

@kjberg Sure thing, fixed.

1 Like

Hi Zoran, yesterday I lost my 820 days Polish streak. I clicked on the ā€œfix the streakā€ link in the Email, but this did not work. Would you be so kind to fix it? Thanks Christine

1 Like

I just wanted to say great job! I hope to continue to have the motivation and dedication it takes to get to a 820 day streak! That is truly incredible!

1 Like

@tinaamazon Sure thing, fixed.

1 Like

@tinaamazon Sure thing, fixed.

1 Like

hello Ive been using LingQ for 3 weeks now every day and lost my streak after my second week ive never been so consistent with learning anything. I missed that day by one coin and i forgot to track listening i did off app is this possible to fix?

1 Like

@lildufflebagboy Sure, I fixed your streak.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t able to repair my streak and cannot remember how long the streak was for. Havenā€™t missed a day since being on the app even with the missed streak today, just didnā€™t add the additional reading and downloads in today till after the time limit by a couple of minutes. Can it be repaired?

1 Like

@joserios1 Fixed!

1 Like

I just accidentally lost my streak (stayed out past midnight). I got the email, selected Repair Streak, and nothing happened. Can you help? Itā€™s my first streak of over 7 days. I have 27,000 coins.
Thanks!

1 Like

@techytommy I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Lost my streak yeaterday. I now only have 1 day. @zoran would you be able to repair it

1 Like

The same thing happened to me that happened to @techytommy. I clicked ā€œrepair my streakā€ from my email and that made me lose it. Can you repair it?

1 Like

In Spanish ā€¦. I had something like 224 days

1 Like

Hi, I lost my 1554 days German streak. I clicked on the ā€œRepair your streakā€ link in the Email, but it didnā€™t work. Can the streak be repaired? Thanks!

1 Like

@CNerJH Fixed!

1 Like

Your Spanish streak is active, all good.

1 Like

@nataliekoehn Fixed! :slight_smile:

1 Like