How to repair streak?

@joserios1 Sure, I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Hi Zoran, Can you fix my streak for Portuguese? I did not get an email or see a pop up to repair it and now I am back to one day :frowning:

1 Like

@agerista Sure, fixed!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Zoran. Could you fix my streak. Day before last i had done my lingqs and then yesterday all the words i had made lingqs with were back to blue and i had lost my streak. I see that my app had updated so must of had something to do with that.
Thank

1 Like

Sure thing @Jayk, done!

1 Like

Hey Zoran, I did my lessons after midnight last night and lost my streak, can it be fixed? It says I donā€™t have enough coins even though I have almost 140K coins. Not sure whatā€™s going on there. Do the 5000 coins have to be earned within a recent period of time?

Might be nice to either just move the new day time to like 4am or let you choose the time like anki does, just tossing that idea out there.

1 Like

@jahufford Sure, I fixed your streak. Strange that you werenā€™t able to fix it, that sounds like a bug, we will look into it.

1 Like

Hi, Zoran! I have the same situation (total coins more than 100k, but when I try pay for lose strike - Iā€™ve message like I havenā€™t enough coins :frowning:). Thx for help.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! Hereā€™s what I was shown. But itā€™s all good now. Itā€™s surprising just how motivating the streak and coin system is. Thanks again!

1 Like

@n00b0t Your streak is now fixed too.

1 Like

Hi, I have again thia problem. Could you help me? And why I canā€™t pai for my lose, if I obviously have more than 5k coin.

1 Like

@n00b0t I fixed your streak. We are looking into the coins issue.

1 Like

Hello Zoran, could you help me repair me streak please? for some reason my reading on my phone yesterday didnā€™t count till today and when i logged in on my laptop my streak restarted.

1 Like

@crimsondead I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Hi Zoran!

Is it too late to repair my streak? I donā€™t know how that works.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi sockdoll, just repaired your streak, could you please check, should be 65 days. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much! That is extremely helpful and makes me happy.

1 Like

Hi, how did it work to repair the streak? I was too late yesterday and I got today a mail, that I can repair it with 5000 coins. I made the 5000 coins, was a lot of work, but nothing happens. Is it possible to get my streak back?

1 Like

@Marita88 I fixed your streak.

1 Like