What kind of music do you like?

Hello everyone,

Do you like music? If you answerred yes What kind of music do you like? and who artist you may listening non-stop?

Personally I like Pop music and Lady Gaga’s songs (bad romance, paparazzi and so on). As for my favourite song I like new song Taio Cruz & Cesha ‘dirty picture’

So, I love music! I like pop and rock. My favourites singers are Ai Otsuka, Demi Lovato, Sterling Knight and Anna Margaret!I really like all Disney stars and others japaneses artists! :slight_smile:

Bye bye

I think there are music for every situation. Sometimes you need more relaxed music, other times maybe more energetic. So in general I like all kind of music (as long as they have a minimum of quality).

I have a problem with the music, i cant undestand de words, i need a lot of practice, do you want to help me_ becky

Black metal, death metal, electronica and classical. I love Bach. But I also love Cannibal Corpse.

Haha! Yesterday at work, there was a guy in a Cannibal Corpse hooded jacket applying for a library card - I hadn’t seen those since… the early 90s?

I listen to all kinds of music (metal, traditional Irish, classical, space synth, fusion, singer/songwriters, bluegrass…), but recently mostly Avantasia and Talisman.

I love female singer song writers, such as Carol King, Rickie Lee Jones and Laura Nyro.
They are quite old, so I would be happy if some of you know their names.
The recent singers I listen to are Norah Jones and Corinne Bailey Rae.

I’m mostly a metalhead with a punk a rock heart, but really I listen to just about anything from Hip Hop to French Chansons, the only thing I really can’t stand is modern pop (Lady Gaga, Backstreet Boys) and modern RandB (Beyonce ect)…

Well, for me, apart from the classics, French chansons, and Astamoore there’s always Meatloaf…

Well, I’m mainly into progressive, metal, hard rock, classical, electronica, avant-garde, etc… I do make an exception when listening to music on the languages I’m learning, then I can listen to almost anything in my attempt to fully understand the language.

A few of my favorite bands/artists: Opeth, Faith No More, Alice in Chains, Katatonia, Porcupine Tree, Sigur Ròs, Pearl Jam, Tori Amos, Mr. Bungle, Soundgarden, Magyar Posse, The Mars Volta, Meshuggah, Émilie Simon, Slayer, etc… this could turn into a huge list but you get the idea.

Is it just me or are metalheads really into language learning? Who would’ve thought! haha

Acutally I’m mostly listening to Persian songs, you know not traditional ones but those made by youngs for youngs ^_^.
But I like also those singers that I can see by watching TV like Lady GaGa, Rihanna, and also techno !

Cowpunk.

I personally LOVE Lady Gaga…I think she’s a total freak and a nut-case, but that’s one of the things I love about her.:slight_smile: She’s not the most amazing vocalist out there, but in my opinion she has more vision than anyone else out there…so for me, she’s kind of a guilty pleasure, but I love her just the same. :wink:

I’m quite into classical music most of the time.
I think classical music is very good to our brains and mind.
There are abundant of researches about this thing; The Mozart’s Effect, Bach’s Music for accelerating the ability to learn or to memorize, and so on.
To me, I like guitar’s calssical music.
Because I play classical guitar (Spanish) and I’m just fallen in love with the beauty of the sound.
My favourite composer is Francisco Tarrega, Agustin Barrios Mongore, Fernando Sor, Giuliani, Dionisio Aguado, and so forth.
For guitar players, I like Li Jie, John Williams, Julian Bream, Manuel Barrueco, David Russell, Christopher Parkening, Juan Serrano and William Kanengiser. :slight_smile:

I like pop music, my favorites artists are ABBA, The Carpenters, Michael Jackson, Billy Joel and the Bee Gees. I love romantic music. But anyhow, I believe that we can find good music from anyone who makes things well and I will enjoy that.

Oh, I love MJ too. Too bad I only got into his stuff after he died… :frowning:

@Supakorn

Very nice. My Dad plays classical guitar and he actually named me after Christopher Parkening :smiley: My favourite classical guitarist is Pepe Romero. His rendition of Concierto de Aranjuez (with the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields) is just incredible. Joaquín Rodrigo is one of my favourite composers as well.

I like pop and soul music, especially MJ. I listen to MJ everyday.Sometimes I listen to classic, jazz,etc.

I enjoy all types of music from classical to pop. Have a hard time with most rap or hip-hop. I think it must be my age. Currently listening to three albums I purchased by Roger Cicero-“Artgerecht”, “Männersachen” and “Beziehungsweise”.

Recently, I has just begun to listen to wind music again such as “Prelude and Dance” by Paul Creston, Symphonic Overture by James Charles Barnes, etc. When I was a high school student, I was playing the saxophone in the school brass band. So I am very interested brass band music, especially, Alfred Reed and Robert Jager are my favorite composers. As I was a saxophonist, I often listen to saxophone music. Besides, I also listen to other kinds of music such as Japanese pops, Beatles’ songs, French pops, etc.