Updated Vocabulary SRS Review page, improved export for Anki, Memrise

Yes, I’m hitting enter and I’ve tried searching with just parts of the title and the whole title. These are lessons I’ve already opened, and they are my own imports if that makes a difference.

I use “cloze” for reviewing words, and now I can’t find it. (I liked the old system— It worked for me;
this isn’t working.)

That is strange. Do they appear in the list on the old vocabulary page? Login - LingQ

We think varying the activity is more effective in keeping things fresh and challenging different skills but you can always adjust your settings to only use the cloze tests. Just select your terms, click Review and then click the Settings icon in the top right of the activity popup. Then de-select all activities except Cloze. In future, you will now only see Cloze tests when you Review.

For the SRS date I picked April 12. 25 terms are listed. I click the Review Now button and it tells me “First select some terms to review.” What am I doing wrong?

For the SRS date I picked April 12. 25 terms are listed. I click the Review Now button and it tells me “First select some terms to review.” What am I doing wrong?

Yes they do.

Do you have a lot of lessons in the list when you are searching? I found it hard to find some of my lessons but was able to scroll farther than I thought and found them. Especially when the word I was searching was a common word. I think it might be searching the whole text for the search word instead of just the course name and lesson title. Please let me know if it shows up when you keep scrolling down.

Are all your terms for that date status 4 terms? If so, these are not appearing in the review session. This is a bug we are working on.

Thanks, Mark. I’ve managed it, though it needs some additional actions.
But before we had the function of “edit” in order to correct a given meaning or to add a new meaning of a word.
I can’t find this function now.
How can I correct the meaning of the word in a new version?

You should tick the “Term”( in the top left) before you press Review Now. The button Review Now works only after that )))))

I should say that the random and varied review vocab activities have been a pleasant surprise for me personally. I was never keen on flashcards because I found them boring and was never convinced that I learned much. On the other hand the random nature of the four activities, ranging from easy multiple choice questions to the much more difficult dictation, really gets me engaged with new vocabulary. I recommend people who haven’t tried it do so.

No, the problem is that I’m getting too few or no results.

Thank you. Now the Review Now works for me.

Mark I have one more question. I prefer working with fleshcards looking only at the translation in front side of the card and trying to guess the word or phrase. I could handle how to change the settings, in order to see what I want. But the problem is that the system pronounce the word or the phrase automatically ,even before I have a chance to guess the word. It doesn’t make sense for me working with the flashcards that way. As I can understood there is not a specialized button for turning off the automatic pronounciation. I don’t need it with Flashcards, but it very convinient with Multiple choice, Dictation and Close. It would be wonderful if we could choose what is more convinient for us.

I like multiple choice too, I found how to get into it, it’s now much less obvious. Something that was working well for me, is now more difficult. Also in multiple choice it keeps giving me the correct answer in French as one of the options? This can’t be right? surely

Ok, I see what was happening, it was taking ages to load the actual ones for review, and just showing me some words I’d maybe imported badly without full translations. Still, very frustrating to go from something that was working well, to something that now feel slower and worse. The android app is improving slowly, ideally I’d like to just use that and not have to use my computer at all

Ok, I’m reviewing my words now. I don’t like change though.

If it’s doing that, it is a bug. We will look into it.

No, I managed to review the one day of outstanding words, but when I went to the latest one, it just shows me all the ‘A’ words in ‘Due for review’ not the actual words I need to review.