Stop adding words to known upon lesson completion

I’m not the only one who would benefit from an undo button, nor am I someone who wouldn’t benefit from the button being moved. Or maybe I didn’t read that correctly.

Anyway, I would be totally grateful if the button is moved; it was even one of my suggestions (others also suggested it), and I think it would make this whole problem pretty much go away. It’s a great idea!

Thanks again for taking the time to consider everyone’s feedback on this issue.

4 Likes

This behaviour is one of the reasons I’ve cancelled my premium membership.

This plus the response to this simple request is why I won’t be resubscribing with a new account, like I had planned.

I have far too many known words that I don’t know, making my LingQ near unusable for learning. I tried resetting one language, but it deleted all the words, rather than setting them all to blue.

So I decided to create a new account, where I could start afresh without paging marking everything as known, and use LingQ the way that I want to, as we are encouraged to do.

Now I find that one misclick, or forgetting a button’s unobvious behaviour, will make a mess of my account again. And that this will never be fixed. Not even with a check box, like paging has been.

LingQ has great features, but it’s also really frustrating to use. I could live with that when I had hope the frustrations would improve. I’m not sure I can now.

4 Likes