New Update: LingQ Exchange, Membership Changes

Thanks, Mark.

I’m getting an “internal server error” when trying to create a French course.

Same here. Import Course gives a 500 error.

That throws a 500 error

I get an error too when I try to open a course on the import page.

Good day,how can I delete my correction request from Exchange page. Request has been posted there 8 days ago and I received a lot of correction reports. Is there any removing function which I didn’t noticed or it is some error?

@hansa - I am a little confused. Eight days ago we didn’t even have the Exchange. How did you post your correction? I can’t see it on the Exchange page. How are people sending you reports? I can see your submission in our admin corrections list but I can’t actually access it.

Hmm… I still see it. And I submitted corrections.

I currently see two reports on http://www.lingq.com/reports/

exzellente idee diese sprache austausch…[2Maria]

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from exp[hansa]

@silviad - You can now save drafts on the Post to Exchange page again.

Mark,don’t confuse , because it’s my mistake.Not 8 days but actually I posted request since this function started to work.Last report I received yesterday and status of my request is PENDING.

Well… it’s strange because it says you posted it 8 days ago

It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from exp[hansa] May 30, 2013
Correct Writing
All correctors 384

At first I submitted it to one of the tutors list but received no reply I posted it to All correctors few days ago.

Hm, the points that I got or spend for writing on the “My request’s” page is always 384 points besides the two from this week. Does anybody experience the same on http://www.lingq.com/reports/ ?

@skyblueteapon, spatterson, VeraI - The courses should now be working properly. Please let us know if you continue to encounter issues with this.

@hansa - Are you able to view the corrections yourself? If so, please send us a link to one of the corrections.

@VeraI - We will look at getting this number corrected for any submissions from before the update.

@Mark: thanks for adding the select all / clear all cases on the Exchange page! And I do hope you can find a way to enable lingqing and writing correction on iPads too. :slight_smile:

@hansa - Have you awarded the points to those members who responded? Once you reward the points the request should be closed.

Truth be told , no .This was my first writing submission,and thus I’m not familiar with the system . How much I should award?To each person who responded?

It is up to you: you can give all the available points to one member or split them.

Ohh,now I get it,thank you.

It would be nice if we could fulfill an Exchange request only partially. Right now there is an unfulfilled request for correction and recording of a Spanish text (the poster asked for a recording with Mexican accent). I could correct the text, and so could other LingQ members, but I cannot record it in Mexican Spanish, and my Castillan Spanish pronunciation, although good, is not native. However, it is not possible to provide either the correction or the recording, but only both at the same time. Another user posted a comment to the request with the same concern: Login - LingQ.
Could this be changed? At least, when a member asks for correction and recording, s/he could get the correction done faster rather than waiting for someone who can also record the text (especially if there are accent preferences like in this case).
Thanks,
Michele