Major update to lessons organization, tutoring functionality and much more

@job86 - It looks like that is at the top of their list. Should come in the next few days.

A few more fixes pushed today:

• Asian language word count when submitting writing now calculating properly.
  • Check for Dictation review for Asian languages should be ignoring spacing now.
  • Fixed pagination on My Courses
  • 12/24 hour clock switch working again
  • Setting enabled to choose your default tab for the Lessons page. ie. You can now have My Lessons as your default tab.
  • New Words and LingQs numbers for lessons and courses should be working properly again.

@khardy - Can you check to see if this is better now?

@job86 - The unique word count is now showing in the Info/Menu popup.

That is fantastic. Thank you!

Hi, Mark! I don’t know where I should leave this message so I am choosing this thread. In the past there were three choices to buy the points; I used to buy 10 000 points for $85.00, paying $8.50/per each conversation. Today, I wanted to do so again, but there is only one choice - $9.00 for 1 000 points. Are you going to offer the other choices again or is this the only choice we have now?

@zkaplanova - Yes, those additional options have now been removed. There are no more volume discounts for points. We reduced our commission to tutors to 15% and essentially don’t expire points anymore so those discounts had to be removed. In fact, 1000 points normally costs $10 but for the next week or so we are offering 10% off on points to promote our new Tutors enhancements which is why you see the $9 cost. If you want points, now is the time to buy them!

I appreciate the fact that tutors can set their own rates. This doesn’t mean I will choose the lest expensive tutor. I will choose the one that provides the best value. I like the choice.

Too bad! :frowning:

Social media buttons on the left of the screen are very distracting. When reading my imported texts, I find these big bright buttons annoying. Are there any options to remove them?

I don’t see those. Are you using Classic Mode by any chance?

Should be fixed now if you are.

I do love a new approach to importing articles! I just wish I could listen to them…oooh, well…Nothing is perfect. Still, i will enjoy reading many interesting articles of my preference. Thanks a lot.

Brazilian Portuguese in spelled incorrectly in the new interface. It is written “Brasilian.” I’m American, and I’ve looked up the British spelling and they still spell it with a “z.”

@solanderdog et al - Just to let you know, you are now able to set a default weekly calendar but also adjust each week separately after that. Just toggle the Standard/Weekly switch to move between the two calendars. Sorry this has taken so long to come!

Excellent! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

I would really like to be able to see others people’s graphs when I go to their page.

We hope to add that someday too!

That would be great If we had an extension for קטמנדו | רשת 13

The LingQ Extension isn’t working for this video. But some videos on the site do work. So im not sure what the problem is. Its giving me an error.