Internal Server Error

I can get into the site, but when I click on a lesson, it won’t open. I just get an “internal server error” message. I tried several lessons. This is happening on both Chrome and on Firefox.

1 Like

got it too on safari

I have it as well, but is it happening for you for different languages, or just one?

Me too. In 2 languages. Support - how about an announcement?

This also happening to me when I try to open a lesson.

Same here. I can’t open German lessons. Or French.

@all - We’re very sorry for the trouble with this! We’ve been able to identify the issue and pushed a quick fix, so things should be working properly now. We’re continuing to investigate this to ensure it doesn’t happen again!

Russian is working now, but not Japanese. In Japanese, when I try to go to “my lessons”, I get the “site is down” banner

@Wulfgar - Looks like the down page is cached for some reason. Just refresh the page and it should show properly!

It’s working now. Thanks!

Hallo,
I can’t choose a level in library and I’ve tried everything, including refreshing the page. It’s very frustrating, as I cannot browse lingq, I cannot choose whether I want to hear a dialog or literature. I also remember that in the older lingq, the user had the option to choose an accent. it was showing classes depending on the accent that you want to hear, i.e. in German language Bavarian accent etc.
Please fix the problem.

I’ve been trying to import lessons to my Russian language slot and I keep getting the internal server error. Will it be fixed soon?

I am now able to use the German lessons. Thanks very much! Perhaps full functionality is not completely restored yet, as I can’t seem to access the dictionary when creating links. That was with Firefox a little while ago.

@MissLilly - Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this! When clicking on one of the level filters in the Library what happens?

By the way, in our recent update all categories, types and accents were converted into tags. If you click “Show more filters” you will see a list of tags which should include accent tags.

@vincentd - I tried importing a lesson and don’t seem to be having any issues. I wonder if it’s an issue with the lesson text you are trying to import. Are you able to import a simple lesson with the title “test” and the text “test” and see if that works?

good morning, hebrew library, my lessons and my imports still don’t work. i get internal server error. other languages work fine. hebrew seems to be an exception. what to do? any idea?

@Braschler 11

Nicht zahlende Mitglieder können nur 5 Lektionen importieren.

Vielleicht hast Du das Limit von "5 imports"überschritten.

Für einen Beitrag von 10$ pro Monat kannst Du unbegrenzt importieren.
und
Du kannst unbegrenzt LingQs machen.

j;-)

so ist das also. danke.

@Braschler11 - Are you getting an internal server error when trying to open up lessons, or when trying to import lessons? Would you provide the steps you’re taking to get to this error? It shouldn’t be related to your membership level, as the site won’t display “Internal Server Error” when Free members run into limits.

My premium membership has been cancelled for some reason and now when I’m trying to upgrade back with the same credit card as previously used, I get “Internal server error” when I press “pay now”. Thus I cannot pay. Anybody?

Hello,

I am receiving error messages as well when i try to run through the Lingq flashcards in French. It seems as though it is working until about halfway through and then an error message shows up once i click on anything. I tried using more than one browser and it doesn’t work on any of them.