Internal Server Error

@Augiz - It looks like there is an issue with your card. I reset your billing information, so please try again to see if it works. If you still have trouble with this feel free to get in touch with us at support (at) lingq.com.

@ajarosz17 - Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this. Are you reviewing LingQs from the Lesson page, from the Learn page (Top 25) or from the Vocabulary page? Would you be able to check the error console (Using The Browser Error Console - Garden Gnome) to see if any errors show up when the “Internal server error” appears?

Has this problem been resolved for everyone else? I’m getting it when opening a lesson in Arabic.

It’s happening again. Every lesson I try. Internal Server Error.

It was working for me about a couple of hours ago.

I´m getting this message tonight too. I´ve gotten it before. Makes it hard to keep up with the 90-Day-Challenge!

I´m trying to open lessons.

@all - Sorry for the trouble! Would you be able to confirm with us if you’re still experiencing this issue?

Things are working for me again.

I had this problem about 12 hours ago when I tried to open the Import page for a course.

Seems to be OK now.

When I click the “Learn” tab (not the drop down), all of the history of the lessons I was working on is gone. I can find them again easily enough, so it is OK. On a spot check, my progress on lessons is still there.

@all - Hmm, this may have just been a temporary glitch. We are looking into this further to see if we can find out what may have caused this. If you notice any other issues be sure to let us know!