So I have noticed another error in the reading interface. I think this has been discussed on the forum already, but I can’t find the thread. I have noticed that often, when I select a LingQ in the text, the information that is given in the dashboard is for a different word and I have to refresh the screen to get the correct word. I have worked out how this error can be reproduced.
It starts every time I change the status of a LingQ (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4). The first LingQ in a lesson that I change the status for is ok, but from that point on, every time I change the status of a LingQ and then look at the LingQ again, the information is for the previous LingQ that I changed the status of. Here is a demonstration.
I start with a freshly opened lesson. At random, I go and change the status of the LingQ for the word учительницей and everything is ok. Then I change the status for the word ведёт. It still looks ok, but if I was to play the Google TTS audio for this LingQ, after changing the status and before clicking on another LingQ, I would get the audio for учительницей instead. I then click on a different LingQ, and then go back to ведёт, and you can see that the information is for учительницей instead. At this point, you can see in the top right of the screen that Jolanda starts sending me Skype messages telling me about her mobile phone, but this is unrelated. I then change the status of the word домашнее and when I go to another LingQ and back to домашнее again, I get the information for ведёт. As I continue to change the statuses of these LingQs, the error propagates forward until the screen is refreshed.
I hope this is helpful.