How can I repair my streak?

@Lawrencen I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Hi, my steak was damaged, but I tried to click the link in the email but noting happened. I have enough coins and how do I fix it?

1 Like

@benjaminloo I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Thanks zoran.

1 Like

Hi @zoran,
Yesterday I lost my streak, I got an email to repair it, but after clicking on the link nothing happens. I also have enough coins but I can’t see the rapair popup. Can you please repair my streak?

1 Like

@MikiMorre Your streak can’t be repaired anymore since you had more than 1 days break. Your streak has ended on February 24th.

1 Like

Hello, I got an email to fix the streak as well, got enough coins to do so but can’t seem to fix it.

1 Like

It’s fixed now.

1 Like

Many thanks

1 Like

That just happened to me too. I got the pop-up that I’d hit my lingq goals for the day, then this morning I log in and it says iI lost my streak. Can someone please fix it, it doesn’t give me the option.

1 Like

@tatyanatyson It’s fixed now.

1 Like

Hello, I got an email to repair my streak for 5K coins, but the link doesn’t work.

1 Like

Seems good, your streak is active and repaired.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I just had the same issue, I’m pretty sure I hit my daily lingq but then I was shown that i’m back to 0 days and there was no message to repair it. Can it be fixed please ? Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Himlen I fixed your Persian streak.

1 Like

Hi Zoran

When I logged into my account, a pop-up appeared, showing I had lost my streak. I was surprised at this, as I strongly feel I worked on it y’day too. Kindly repair my streak, Zoran. Thanks

Sadanand

1 Like

@sadanand I checked your account and your streak is still active. Everything seems fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Zoran. I found an option to repair my streak on my homepage.and I clicked on it. Thanks again for your support

1 Like

Hi — I just realized my streak got broken a week ago. I was traveling, but I made sure to log on and do some reading! (I’m very motivated by steaks.)

1 Like