How can I repair my streak?

Hi Zoran, Would you please repair my Portuguese streak? Mistakenly I missed it and I can’t repair it now.

1 Like

hello can you explain for me what is streak mean I use this site for the first time don’t what is mean the another word that you use platform what is it ?

1 Like

Sure, fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Streak represent number of days in a row you reached your Daily Goal (creating enough LingQs - yellow words). You can set your Daily Goal under the settings button (gear icon) on the home page.

1 Like

Hmm,

My russian streak seems to have disapeared even though I did enough links yesterday. My history shows me completing the day, but when I got up, the streak was gone. Any chance you can fix it?

Thanks

1 Like

@PhakeGname Sure, I’ve fixed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you kindly :smiley:

1 Like

@zoran I had an issue where I changed time zones, is there anyway to fix my Spanish streak? I got an email to repair for 5k coins but when I click the link I don’t have an option.

1 Like

@weiseguy Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Hi @zoran for some reason I lost my streak 4 days ago I’m pretty sure I meet my goal every day. Didn’t see any notice or email to repair my streak.

1 Like

@toastie921 I fixed your streak. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had my streak break twice in the last week, but I have been meeting my goal every day in Chinese. There also seem to be times that lingqs I created and yellow are undone and blue again. Is there something up with the database? No matter the case, my ego would like the streak restored :slight_smile:

1 Like

@adairaar I’ve fixed your streak. :slight_smile: Make sure not to make saved LingQs known (status 4) in the same day you created them, since that will remove them from LingQs created stats and move them to Known words stats instead.

1 Like

Thanks Zoran!

1 Like

I also got an email to repair my Chinese streak for 5K coins, but the link didn’t actually help.

1 Like

@slatterypod I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Hello, I got an email to fix the streak as well, got enough coins to do so but can’t seem to fix it.
the target language is Japanese.

1 Like

@GlassEyes I fixed your streak.

1 Like

My streak was damaged, but I don’t know why ?

1 Like