Georgian โ€“ mistakes in ministories

I am setting up this topic for all mistakes I can find in the ministories for Georgian instead of opening a new topic for each ministory. Maybe others with better Georgian knowledge than me can also assist :slight_smile:

I would like to ask to have two small mistakes fixed in ministory 16:

1. First sentence: แƒ›แƒแƒ™แƒ แƒแƒฎแƒแƒšแƒ˜ แƒกแƒแƒ›แƒกแƒแƒฎแƒฃแƒ แƒ˜ แƒฃแƒœแƒ“แƒ.

Correct form: แƒ›แƒแƒ™แƒแƒก แƒแƒฎแƒแƒšแƒ˜ แƒกแƒแƒ›แƒกแƒแƒฎแƒฃแƒ แƒ˜ แƒฃแƒœแƒ“แƒ.

1. Question no. 7 starts with: แƒจแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ“แƒ˜, but it should be: แƒ›แƒ”แƒจแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ“แƒ”

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks, we will have it fixed.

3 Likes

Ministory 26 has a small mistake in the last word of the first sentence of question 7:

Original: แƒแƒšแƒ”แƒฅแƒกแƒ˜แƒ› แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒ แƒกแƒแƒ—แƒแƒ›แƒแƒจแƒ แƒ™แƒแƒ แƒแƒ“แƒแƒจแƒ˜ แƒฉแƒแƒฌแƒงแƒ.

Correct form โ€“ please add an แƒ to make it แƒฉแƒแƒแƒฌแƒงแƒ instead of แƒฉแƒแƒฌแƒงแƒ.

Thank you.

2 Likes

In ministory 4, แƒกแƒฌแƒแƒ•แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒ”แƒœ is incorrectly pronounced twice in the final paragraph (7th, meshvide). The first time the โ€œ-benโ€ ending is dropped, while the second time an entirely different word is used.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, we will fix it.

2 Likes

Some further issues in ministory 4:

Question 5 โ€“ แƒ›แƒ”แƒฎแƒฃแƒ—แƒ”: แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ”แƒ—แƒ”แƒกแƒ แƒ›แƒ”แƒ’แƒแƒ‘แƒแƒ แƒก แƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒแƒ แƒฐแƒฅแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ โ€“ no enclitic แƒ for แƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒ here. (Sentences 1 and 3 in question 5)

Question 6 โ€“ แƒ›แƒ”แƒ”แƒฅแƒ•แƒกแƒ”: แƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒแƒ แƒฃแƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒก โ€“ should be แƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒแƒก แƒฃแƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒก. The same goes for the next sentence: แƒฃแƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒก แƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒแƒก โ€ฆ

Question 7โ€“ แƒ›แƒ”แƒจแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ“แƒ” โ€“ again no enclitic แƒ for แƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒ here. (sentences 1 and 3).

Thank you.

1 Like

That is an interesting point. If I play this part very slowly (speed 0.5 or 0.6) I believe, I hear the correct form (แƒกแƒฌแƒแƒ•แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒ”แƒœ) as written.

However, throughout the ministories I have listend to so far, I had the impression, that sometimes endings seem to be omitted or hard to understand as he speaks rather fast and endings are ยปswallowed upยซ. Therefore, I cannot hear the ending as it is written and can only ยปdecipherยซ it when playing the audio very slowly.

2 Likes

I agree, I think these are all small mistakes. Good catches!

I am not sure about the endings being somewhat swallowed up though in the audio. Even when I listen slowly, I donโ€™t think they are being pronounced at all (they are just dropped).

3 Likes

I have listened to ministory 30 yesterday and today. I am not entirely sure why, but Iโ€™m having a hard time understanding the speaker in this ministory. He seems to ยปswallowยซ/omit more endings than usual, even when I am playing the audio slowlier than the average speed.

Anybody noticed this as well in ministory 30?

1 Like

Ministory 32 โ€“ first question, first sentence โ€“ a space character is missing here: แƒ—แƒ”แƒ™แƒšแƒแƒชแƒ“แƒ˜แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒ“แƒ โ€“ it should be written: แƒ—แƒ”แƒ™แƒšแƒ แƒชแƒ“แƒ˜แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒ“แƒ

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks, we will fix it.

2 Likes

Ministory 33 โ€“ first sentence: แƒ’แƒแƒฉแƒ แƒ’แƒแƒกแƒฃแƒš แƒ™แƒ•แƒ˜แƒ แƒแƒก แƒฃแƒœแƒ˜แƒ•แƒ”แƒ แƒกแƒ˜แƒขแƒ”แƒขแƒจแƒ˜ แƒ™แƒšแƒแƒกแƒจแƒ˜ แƒ˜แƒงแƒ. It should be: แƒฃแƒœแƒ˜แƒ•แƒ”แƒ แƒกแƒ˜แƒขแƒ”แƒขแƒ˜แƒก

Thank you.

1 Like

Ministory 34 โ€“ second question, third sentence: แƒ›แƒแƒ— แƒฃแƒœแƒ“แƒ แƒแƒ”แƒ แƒฉแƒ˜แƒแƒ—แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒš แƒ แƒ”แƒกแƒขแƒแƒ แƒแƒœแƒจแƒ˜ แƒฌแƒแƒกแƒฃแƒšแƒ˜แƒงแƒ•แƒœแƒ”แƒœ. Another space character is missing. Here between แƒแƒ”แƒ แƒฉแƒ˜แƒแƒ— and แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒš

Thank you.

1 Like

thanks, all of these typos are fixed. please let us know if you find more.

3 Likes

Ministory 36 โ€“ third question, first sentence: แƒก is missing after แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ–: แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ–แƒก แƒฐแƒงแƒแƒ•แƒ“แƒ แƒซแƒ›แƒแƒช แƒ“แƒ แƒ“แƒแƒช.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ministory 42 โ€“ question 8, first and last sentence: แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒšแƒ˜แƒชแƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ–แƒ” should be แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒšแƒ˜แƒช แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ–แƒ”, thus just the space character is missing.

Thanks.

1 Like

Havenโ€™t been doing anything for a while here. I just checked ministories 36 and 42. It would be great, if you can fix the small mistakes reported in September. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ghost,

We fixed those two issues - Sorry for the wait!

Please let us know if you find any others.

2 Likes

Please fix a small error in the Georgian version of the course ยปLingQ 101 - Getting Startedยซ, part 9 about friends, i.e. แƒ›แƒ”แƒ’แƒแƒ‘แƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜.

In the last sentence

แƒแƒกแƒ”แƒ•แƒ” แƒ—แƒฅแƒ•แƒ”แƒœแƒช แฒจแƒ”แƒ’แƒ˜แƒซแƒšแƒ˜แƒแƒ— แƒ“แƒแƒ”แƒฎแƒ›แƒแƒ แƒแƒ— แƒ—แƒฅแƒ•แƒ”แƒœแƒก แƒ›แƒ”แƒ’แƒแƒ‘แƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒก

there is a แฒจ instead of the letter แƒจ in แƒจแƒ”แƒ’แƒ˜แƒซแƒšแƒ˜แƒแƒ—.

Thank you.

1 Like

Please correct the title of LingQ Mini Stories - Number 4 for Georgian language.

It is written:

แƒฉแƒ”แƒ›แƒ˜ แƒฅแƒแƒšแƒ˜แƒจแƒ•แƒ˜แƒšแƒ˜ แƒ™แƒแƒ แƒ’แƒ˜ แƒกแƒขแƒฃแƒ“แƒ”แƒœแƒขแƒ˜แƒ

But the narrator reads:

แƒฉแƒ”แƒ›แƒ˜ แƒฅแƒแƒšแƒ˜แƒจแƒ•แƒ˜แƒšแƒ˜ แƒ™แƒแƒ แƒ’แƒ˜ แƒ›แƒแƒกแƒฌแƒแƒ•แƒšแƒ”แƒ

Thank you.

1 Like