Feature Request: Web App, quick link to edit

Right clicking on a course shows “Edit Course.” Very handy. Could you please add “Edit Lesson” to a lesson? As it stands now in the Web app, I have to open the lesson to get to Edit. I am constantly opening a lesson just to edit and add an audio, for example - or change the title.

Thanks

4 Likes

I agree. The hover over lesson should also provide the opportunity to edit a lesson. I shouldn’t have to open it to get to the edit. (which will also artificially increase the reading stats).

6 Likes

And good point about reading stats.

1 Like

In addition it would be nice, if the text of a lesson could be edited in page view in a similar fashion as it is possible in sentence view. The back and forth between both views can get quiet annoying when one has to make several edits to a text, especially as often when switching back to page view the reader jumps back to page one.

3 Likes

If you see value in other things the Rooster plugin brings to the table take a look at its lesson editor:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll ask our team if we can do that.

2 Likes

@vernmartin Does one of @roosterburton’s extensions automatically upload the audio for YouTube videos or is there a mass import? Personally I have little use to import the audios of Russian with Max into LingQ, as I study the videos directly on YouTube. You can either use Language Reactor or @roosterburton’s extensions. Might save you from needing to manually download and upload them.

1 Like

I have not tried it yet, and maybe I should. Here’s the details about how the extension supports uploads:

Create Lingq Courses from Saved Media

2 Likes

I love Russian with Max. If you have not already, here are ways to get more from Max:

Subscribe to His Telegram Channel (free)

Register at his site: https://www.russianwithmax.com/ (also free).

Support him at the minimum level ($3/month) and get access to his YouTube audio on his Patreon Supporters exclusive podcast (his “Comprehensible Russian Podcast” is of course publicly available).

2 Likes

We will be doing this.

3 Likes

Great news! This is one of my pet peeves with the system.

1 Like