Can't find anybody for skype language exchange?

“These people that you called assholes are actually not assholes”
“Stay off my post with your negative comments!!11!!1!”

Also, he makes a good point with the sign language thing. You shouldn’t ignore it just because it was from Evil Paul, Bane of TomRoberts’ Existence.

“…Evil Paul, Bane of TomRoberts’ Existence.”

“Bane” reminds me of Bane in that Batman movie ---->“You merely adopted the forum, Tom. I was born on it, molded by it.”

ha ha ha , nice people all of you, anyone interested in Dutch or/and Spanish?

Again, I made this post. If I ask you to please refrain from making comments, and you insist, then you are harassing me and bothering me.

If you want to be the type of person who does that, then go ahead. But I don’t think that reflects well on you or the people that support that type of behavior.

People can read for themselves what you said happened and what actually happened.

I took sign language. He’s simply trolling at this point and you’re encouraging his behavior.

Are you “whining” to me, as you said I was doing to you?

I’ve asked you not to harass me and bother me on my posts, and if you guys insist on doing it, then to me, that’s childish.

You might have fun harassing and bullying little kids on the internet, but that’s not what I made this post for.

Please stay off my posts, both of you (Paule89) and Lynkusu.

“Paul’s great” was liked by Paul.

That’s pretty tasteless.

Again, you’re “whining” about me “whining”?

Lynkusu and Paul, please stay off my posts and grow up.

Maybe he appreciates the fact that I like him? I dunno. Just a thought. I like it when people say nice things about me too, so I guess I’m also evil?

I woke up to an email telling me you made like six new posts in this thread. I think you need to focus on other things in life.

Lynkusu, yes, this is my post. I’ve asked you and Paul several times to stop harassing me and to stop making posts, and you guys still insist.

It’s obvious to me that you’re posting just to get a negative reaction and that was the whole point from the beginning.

I’m trying to keep this post on topic and you guys have derailed it with your schedenfreude.

This would be, what? The 7th time I’ve asked you guys to stop making comments on my post?

I don’t know if you can exchange languages. If you are interested in writing in other languages than your native one, I suggest that you practice doing so here in the LingQ forum. Writing is more important than speaking in some situations. What are you interested in? What do you want to write about?

Is this what you call language exchange?

"In this method, small mixed groups of native speakers of two languages spend half the time speaking in one language and half the time in the other language. "