Broken Streak - Even when used every day

I had the same thing happen to me last night after I had clearly hit my streak goal. I used some coins to repair the streak, but was a bit disappointed to have put the work in only to see I failed to hit my goal. It was not the end of the world, mind you, but made me wonder what I did wrong. Glad to know I wasn’t the only one having this issue.

2 Likes

@Tato08 I fixed your streak.

1 Like

Today Even I had only 50 point goal and I reached that amount (53-61) it showed I lost my esperanto and English streaks. My russian streak still intact but I’m sure I did my lessons on other two.

1 Like

Lost my streak too despite meeting the target

1 Like

Having the same issue others have mentioned. Completed my coins target for the day in Korean and Russian, but it said I had broken my streak in each (383 for Kor, 371 for Ru). I went ahead and repaired it, but am moderately concerned about this? Haha.

1 Like

Japanese
Spanish
Chinese
It broke all my streaks, I repaired them but kinda needless waste of coins

1 Like

Hi again everyone! Once again we apologize for the issue. All streaks should now be restored. Thanks again for your patience and sorry about any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Hi, Zoran,
Please help to fix the sudden streak loss for me.
Thanks!

Renee

1 Like

Streak repair pretty please :slight_smile: - I had ones going for like three years in a whole bunch of languages and it’s definitely not because I missed a day - the ones in Clozemaster I do at the same time are still very much alive.

1 Like

@FiyaFiya1 @quinks We restored your streaks.

1 Like

@zoran not for all of my languages, but I guess it is what it is.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. It happened on Monday morning, I lost my 566 day streak in English. Can you please restore it? It shows now a 6 day streak and I feel very demotivated. Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Like

@quinks Should be fixed for all languages now.

1 Like

@Vero1200 I fixed your English streak.

1 Like