Black Friday 2023?

When I clicked on the Facebook Black Friday offer I get a message that I already have a subscription, but I canceled November 11 and was refunded on apple

Can you help me with the black Friday offer
etana.finkler@gmail.com

1 Like

Is it possible to only apply the coupon code? My subscription expires on april 10 2024.

1 Like

Will there be any discounts on Lifetime? I have Spanish Lifetime and would love to add Italian

2 Likes

@zoran Could you please also apply the promo code for me? I got the error: “already_subscribed: subscription.base You already have a subscription to this plan.” and. “… subscription.coupon_code b_12bf2023 has the following errors: Coupon has reached max redemptions for this account”
I also referred my wife and paid for her subscription, but I the referral field won’t let me type my username. (light grey 000000 in that filed) Could you add me as the referral of her account manually? (username “arielin”) Thanks.

1 Like

@zoran I need you help. I didn’t got any email and in the app there is no pop-up at all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Me too. I haven’t received any email and I would like to subscribe

1 Like

@Z.Z @marcioandreyoliveira @mohsenjohn Here’s the URL to our Black Friday promo deal: Login - LingQ

2 Likes

@wyattwithers I applied the Black Friday promo coupon to your account manually and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.

1 Like

@JohnK67 @aurelius121 @baahirjinadu @Eleonora1337 @Edward I applied the Black Friday promo coupon to your account manually and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.

3 Likes

@etanafinkler Please give it another try now.

1 Like

@amichiganfan The discount applied on annual Premium plan only, not on the Lifetime plan, sorry.

1 Like

@zoran I’m currently on a monthly subscription through app store - could you let me know how I can switch to the Black Friday annual plan?

1 Like

I successfully used the BF promo.

Thank you a lot.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding, @zoran. I wish there were lifetime discounts as well :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

@zoran Do I understand correctly from the previous posts that for existing annual subscribers, you can/have to apply the code manually for it to work on the next renewal? It would be great if you could do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am getting this error too @zoran. Should I still upgrade and it will get automatically applied as well?

1 Like

Hi @zoran
In 2021 and 2022 I had the same issue and, thankfully, was sorted by you:), it has become an annual tradition.
My annual subscription ends tomorrow, is set for automatic renewal, if possible, you can apply the Black Friday discount to my renewal. Thanks a lot in advance!
Fernando

1 Like

Hi, @zoran I’m also having a running subscription till October 2024 - could you apply the coupon manually to my profile?

1 Like

HI @zoran , same here, could you apply the promo code for my renewal in July?
If I try to use the code/link with an active subscription it says I have to “pay now”…

1 Like

Hi @zoran could you add the promo to my renewal in May?

1 Like