Black Friday 2023?

@zoran can you plz send me a BF promo offer as well? is there BF deal for life time subscription?
thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi @zoran.

I just checked my email and there is none in my inbox or spam folder.

Thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same situation as you.

1 Like

How can I get the black friday code for an lifetime membership?

1 Like

I did not receive any mail, could you please check if it was sent? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Bumping this. I havenā€™t received an email with the LingQ BF deal.

2 Likes

@tazhood All good, you did everything properly and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.

2 Likes

@Vitali1106 I applied the BF coupon to your account manually and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.

1 Like

@rustadounidense I applied the BF coupon to your account manually and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.

2 Likes

@marchi20 Hereā€™s the URL: Login - LingQ
The BF promo applies to Premium only, not for the Lifetime plan.

2 Likes

@Aleithian Here you go: Login - LingQ

1 Like

@Eleonora1337 Hereā€™s the direct URL: Login - LingQ

1 Like

@Hexana The Black Friday promo applies on Premium only, not on the Lifetime plan.

1 Like

@lindsaylbb Sure, here you go: Login - LingQ

1 Like

Hi Zoran,

I feel like Iā€™m in the same situation as many where I have an existing subscription but would like to renew for the black friday sale but havenā€™t received an email. If you could help me, that would be great, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Zoran,
I received an email offering the Black Friday Super Sale but Iā€™m not sure how to apply it to my current membership. Is that something you would be able to do for me? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @zoran , I received the email but when I try to apply the coupon to my account (in Settings ā†’ Account ā†’ Have coupon code), but am getting the following error: ā€œFailed to redeem coupon: Coupon code is not validā€.

Can you please apply the coupon to my account manually?
Thanks.

1 Like

@zoran Could you apply the BF code to my account as well, please?

1 Like

Hi @zoran, could you please send BF promotion coupon to me as well? I have current subscription, but would like to extend it. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I only see the pop up in the app! No discount:(

1 Like