Add multiple chapters/lessons to course at once

I like to split my epubs into chapters before uploading them to LingQ. I create a course and add the chapters (lessons) to it. The problem: if the book has 30 chapters, I have to do this 30 times. It’s repetitive and tiring.

2 Likes

@cejota

My Free Course Uploader extension might be able to help you.

Not possible at the moment, unfortunately, you need to add one at a time. We will see if that’s something we can work on in the future.

1 Like

I think you’re looking to do the same thing i’m trying to do. Currently, i can upload an epub to LingQ, but rather than split each lesson by chapter, it seems to split it after so many words. For example, i uploaded a book with 29 chapters and got a course with 12 lessons in it, where each lesson had multiple chapters. That’s not the behavior i expected, i assumed it would split the epub into individual chapters as defined by the epub’s manifest. So instead, i had to upload the 29 chapters individually, one at a time.

Being able to upload multiple lessons at once as you suggest here would be a nice alternative, though ideally the epub importing would handle it automatically.

roosterburton’s extension may be able to help simplify the process a bit in the meantime, so i’ll give that a try.