中国語に関する質問

先週、中国へ旅行したのが刺激で、中国語の学習を始めました。英語でチューターに質問をしているのですが、日本語で疑問点を感じる時もあります。どうしてもわからなかったときに質問したいと思います。

そこで、まず最初に質問ですが、中国語で意味不明の漢字(特に基礎語彙)にLingQする場合、日本語、韓国語など…文脈に関係のない意味がたくさん出てきて困っています。

どなたか、文法的な説明が豊富なネット辞書をご存知の方いらっしゃいますか?

あと、将来フランッシュカードも音声付になるといいですね。これは私の希望です。

少し場違いな質問だったようですね。ごめんなさい。今、いろいろな教材を使って試行錯誤を繰り返しているところです。LingQの教材では、まだ難しすぎるので他の教材で補強しています。
たとえば、
Chinois Facile・・・先生の説明がとても丁寧で頭にすっと入っていく感じです。流れも、ナチュラルスピードの会話、ヴォキャブラリー、文法説明、練習の流れで自然に進行していきます。時折、レッスン中に先生が勉強方法などを紹介するのもためになります。

Learn Chinese・・・昨日より(以前聞いていたものを)聞き直しています。先生がフレーズを紹介し、生徒がリピートする形で進行します。超初心者向き。

NHKテレビ中国語講座、とっさの中国語(You Tubeで)・・・画面があるので親しみやすい。見ていると、つい長時間過ぎてしまいます。

i Phoneを使って
中国語三昧・・・ゲーム感覚で楽しく学べます。
中国語300句・・・ビデオが豊富で見ていて楽しい。

市販教材で、
中国語旅行会話…旅行中機内で聞きました。
ゼロからスタート中国語・・・文法説明が丁寧。

そのほかもいろいろ試していますが、しばらくはこういった教材で基礎固めをしてからLingQの教材で復習をしようと思っています。

もし、どなたか学習方法でアドバイスありましたらお願いします。

こんにちは!場違いという事はないと思います!多分、答えられる人がいないだけで・・・(涙) NHKのテレビ中国語講座がYoutubeにありますか!いいですね。私の勉強しているスペイン語はありませんでした~。私もLingQのコンテンツだけではやはり難しいと感じていて、今LivemochaやNHKのサイトなどで基礎固めをしています。早くNewbieのレベルを超えたい!中国語のことは全然分かりませんが、お互い頑張りましょう!

そうです。場違いというよりは、答えられる人がいないとか、答えられる人が見ていないとか、そういうことだと思います。
英語とフランス語ができて、その上に中国語ですか。うらやましいです。でも、興味を持ったときに始めるのが大切ですね。超初心者がLingQで勉強するのは難しいというのは残念なことですが、私のフランス語の場合もあてはまります。LingQでも勉強するけど、他の教材も併用しないと難しいですよね。初心者は、単語ひとつとっても発音もわからなかったりしますから、フラッシュカードに音声をつけてもらいたいという気持ちもよくわかります。私が学習しているフランス語の場合、チューターの好意によりcorrection済のライティングを録音して送ってくれています。ずいぶん助かります。希望者には音声ファイルを作ってもらい、その分ポイントをチューターに与えられるようなシステムになるといいなと思っています。それを公開すれば初心者用のコンテンツにもなりますしね。

dillemeさん、トピックたててくださってありがとうございます。
私も書き込みしたかったのですが、答えにならない書き込みになりそうで、遠慮してしまいました。
私、中国語はまだまだ初心者であまり人に教えられるようなことがなくて…(^_^;)
中国語学習では、私はオンライン辞書は使わず、電子辞書を使っています。
英語学習では、LingQ命!LingQがない英語学習なんて考えられないんですが、中国語学習に関しては、実は、アナログな手書きノート方式をとってます。
日本人としては、やはり、漢字を手書きで書かないと頭に入ってこなくて…
初心者レベルを越えたら、LingQでも中国語学習できるかな?と思っています。
今は、Chinesepodをを聞いて勉強しています。内容が豊富で使える表現ばかりなので好きです。また、英語圏の人向けに作られているのですべて説明が英語でなされるので、英語の勉強になって一石二鳥です。(中級はわかりませんが、少なくとも上級からはすべて中国語で説明されていますが)

>Naokoさん
私はスペイン語のチューターの1on1をサインアップして、参加しないかわりに音声ファイルを録音してもらっています。私のチューターも「そんなことしなくてもやってあげるよ!」と言ってくれましたが、やっぱり手間ですし、お互いハッピーです。その代わり、録音した音声と私の添削済みの作文は私の名前で公開させてもらっています:)

I am going to write in English because it is after dinner and I am lazy.

There are three issues here.

One is functions that we can add to LingQ, such as the ability to add sound bites to the saved LingQs. This is on our list but it is not going to happen soon. We are keen to hear about functions that can help beginners. We will get to them eventually.

The second issue is content. LingQ is more a platform that a content producer. We rely on our members for content. Some of our members have created great beginner content. Emma is one of these people. I think that some of the beginner content for Spanish and German is also quite good. We are hoping to get more.

The third issue is grammar explanations. I can google for Japanese grammar. Chinese grammar or Lativan grammar or Japanese verbs, or French verbs and I will find all the information I need. LingQ provides content.

We are changing the site so that the Forums for each content item will appear in the lesson. That means that tutors or native speakers can provide more explanation right on the lesson page.

We have a lot of work to do with our Asian languages from a number of points of view, but we cannot devote the time and resources to that now.

Nevertheless, please keep telling us what you would like to have and we will eventually provide it.

I should say that my personal preference is for stories and content like “What is Emma doing now” and personal diaries, rather than “useful phrases”, which I find difficult to remember. However, it is up to our members to help us come up with a wide range of content to suit all tastes.

I think that once we promote more and have more members, some of these problems will solve themselves. Thanks for your active participation. We can only improve through the contributions of our members, and we will keep doing our best.

emma00さん
私の場合、NHKとChinois Facileで基礎固めしています。

naokosさん
フラッシュカードが音声付というのは、感じで大体意味がわかってもいざ発音ができないことが多いので、チェックする時に発音してみてあっていたらOK印をつけたいからです。
私も、中国語に関して今後添削済みの作文を録音してもらうようにお願いします。

AngieAkikoさん
いろいろ丁寧に教えてくださりありがとうございます。私も、音読筆者を始めました。

Steve
Thank very much for your advice. Sorry, I must take a conversation with Marianne just now

すみません、
筆者→筆写

のまちがいです。

すみません、もう一つ変換ミスです。

フラッシュカードが音声付希望の理由は、漢字で大体意味がわかってもピンインだけでは正しく発音できないので、単語チェ ックする時に自分で発音した後音声を聞いて合っていたらOK印をつけたいからです。 つまり、中国語の場合、フラッシュカードを意味チェックというより、むしろ発音チェックに使いたいのです。

すみません、もう一つ変換ミスです。

フラッシュカードが音声付希望の理由は、漢字で大体意味がわかってもピンインだけでは正しく発音できないので、単語チェ ックする時に自分で発音した後音声を聞いて合っていたらOK印をつけたいからです。 つまり、中国語の場合、フラッシュカードを意味チェックというより、むしろ発音チェックに使いたいのです。

I hope you do not mind me writing in English since it takes me much longer to express myself in Japanese. Please continue writing in Japanese but I will write in English unless I hear complaints!!

Shigeharu, in my experience language learning is a holistic process. When you start with a language you have difficulty pronouncing it, and should not worry too much about pronouncing it. I went almost 18 months in Russian before speaking. ( I may be extreme). You need to allow the brain to get used to the new language.

This is especially the case with Chinese where you have to deal with tones. It is very hard to remember the tone for each character and then produce these correctly when you speak. However, with a lot of listening, and by practicing repeating phrases and sentences, you can start to get the rhythm of the language.

What we want to do at LingQ is to allow you to capture chunks of sound, 3 seconds long or so, which you can attach to your LingQ card. This is a little time consuming so we want to allow members to exchange their lists, complete with sound chunks. In this way if you are studying an item, you could see lists from other learners with the sound chunks attached and take them, or pay for them with points or something. These lists will also be importable into our future pronunciation section where you will be able to listen, repeat and record yourself repeating these phrases. These are all things that are on our list of things to do, but quite far down the list.

Meanwhile I would suggest that the more time you spend listening and reading, the faster your brain will get used to the language. Your efforts at mastering bits and pieces of the language, at an early stage, will prove less productive in the long run. A little bit of review is good. It helps the brain notice. Trying to master the pronunciation at an early stage can lead to frustration and disappointment.

As for our Chinese content, if we had more Chinese speaking members we might have a wider range of beginner content. We also need to improve how our system works for Asian languages, provide more support in pin yin and more explanations. We will be doing these things when we can get to them.

Please keep the suggestions coming!!

Thank you very much for your long answer. But for now I continue listening to Chinois Facile. Personally I find it is the best content of all. So I personally put all these contents on LingQ. I sometimes listen to LingQ’s contents to see my progress.

Emmaさん

私はスペイン語のチューターの1on1をサインアップして、参加しないかわりに音声ファイル
を録音してもら っています。

なるほど!そういう方法がありましたね。フランス語チューターののMarianneは、無償で
喜んでやってくれているのはわかっているんですけど、手間がかかっていることを思うと、
申し訳ない気持ちになってしまいます。

Steve
英語で回答してくださっても、ぜんぜんOKです。私たちにとっては、日本語の私たちの
ディスカッションを、理解してもらえているという安心感があります。これからもよろしくお願い
します。

Recently, I listen to ChinesePod which I had found on library of LingQ. This is very nice for biginners.

最近、素晴らしい教材を発見したので、ご報告します。

汉语会话301句
DVD、CD、テキストをセットで買いました。特に同じ応答をDVDの自然な会話、CDの比較的ゆっくりバージョンの両方で聞くことができるのが大変興味深いです。

CSLPod.COM
LingQライブラリーで発見しました。「Where is she? 」第2課でいきなり難しくなるので、こちらに切り替えたらマイペースで進められるようになりました。 CSLPod.COMのサイトには日本語訳も出てるの意味チェックもできます。

以上です。この他に中国語900句(i Phone)、Chinois Facileも多聴用に併用しています。

余談ですが、今度の日曜日仏検1級受けに行ってきます。

Although I know you’re talking about Chinese, I’ve no idea what you are talking about…

Sorry, it is just about my learnig. Now, I repeat, I repeat, I repeat, and repeat again. same simple phrases to memolize phrases.
I think that repeating and shadowing is a good way to learn languages as beginner. Shadowing means that I repeat a normal conversation like a shadow. It is the best way to learn normal speed prononciation.

Sunday, I will take a French examination first grade (1kyuu)>
Dimanche, je passerai DAPF niveau supérieur. Oh, là, là, je n’ai fait rien de spécial…

すみません、約束破ってしまいましたね。何を話していたのか尋ねられたのでちょっと話しました。