Youtube import broken?

Same here. Error: importing failed - unavailable

1 Like

Still not working. Not worked for months for me. Can I ask for a refund for all the months it’s not functioned or a credit for when it does work? This is robbery.

3 Likes

Same here. Importing failed - unavailable.

1 Like

Unfortunately, same here… Hope this gets fixed fast

1 Like

Yep, same here. Firefox 129.0.2

1 Like

Any Update? This has derailed me today

1 Like

The same thing is happening here.

1 Like

Our team is looking into the issue and we will do our best to have it fixed as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Zoran!

1 Like

Meanwhile I happily use Rooster`s awesome extension with everything working perfectly.

Isn’t it amazing? How one single efficient and diligent person can create solutions much faster and efficiently than LingQ`s “team”?

3 Likes

I have the same issue. Unfortunately, all youtube imports ends up with “Importing failed - Unavailable”. I guess you should add metrics and alerts to your app

1 Like

Could you tell me how to download the Rooster extensions? There doesn’t seem to be a clear reference to the link on this forum. Do they work with Chrome? Thanks

1 Like

Same here! Lingq can be really frustrating at times. I tried importing YouTube videos using Chrome, Mozilla, and Safari, but none of them worked :s

3 Likes

It happening something similar to me. When I try to upload a Youtube video the following message always shows up: “Url video Invalid”.

1 Like

What is the URL for downloading the extension?

@Timmins

You can install it here for Firefox browser

1 Like

Thanks. I got the Rooster extension, but it’s greyed out and unresponsive in Firefox.

Doesn’t still work for me, I can’t import videos from youtube.

2 Likes

@Timmins

Go to the library page and look for the icon in the navigation menu at the top. If its not there try refresh the page

1 Like

I tried that. It looks like the extension was installed, but no icon was created.