You Can Now Import the BEST Korean dramas from Viki into LingQ

There was an error opening this lesson. We have been notified and will investigate this issue. You will be redirected to the home page where you can try opening another lesson.

I am not sure where you are getting the error. I recently imported from Viki and it worked fine.

Hi, I’m getting this error when trying to import from Viki:

Error:0: ERROR: Unable to download JSON metadata: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on Issues · ytdl-org/youtube-dl · GitHub . Make sure you are using the latest version; see youtube-dl/README.md at master · ytdl-org/youtube-dl · GitHub on how to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.

I have learn mode enabled for a Chinese show. Is anyone aware if there is an issue still?

I have added this issue to our development checklist!

This is back working again

Awesome, it works now. This is really cool, thank so much!

I love dramas by Viki.
I watch always…
I can suggest more series for anyone who has interest…

Tell me …=)

Error code: " Error:0: ERROR: Sorry, this content is not available in your region. You might want to use a VPN or a proxy server (with --proxy) to workaround. "

This happend when I tried to import the show Nirvana on Fire from Viki (Mandarin). I do not understand the logic as I can watch the show perfectly fine in my country on Viki. Why would Lingq show such an error?