You can now change the color of your LingQ Avatar

Freaking awesome. This is the best update since you changed the dictionaries to an iFrame instead of a popup. Now, can you add green, purple, orange, grey, and white?

Content edited

Imyirtseshem, personally, I think your Dutch guy would look better in blue, your hebrew guy would look great in yellow, and your French guy, well, I think that pink is really the only appropriate color for him…

Content edited

Awesome, that “cool blue” goes great with his sunglasses, and doesn’t even clash with the stein like I was afraid it might.

The Hebrew guy may warrant a color change as he ages, but right now he’s like a cute little ball of sunshine.

Content edited

Is it only me or do the avatars in all colours keep a pink chin? :o
No matter what colour I choose for my Polish Avatar, his chin remains pink.
Will you add more landmarks in the future? It would be more interesting than being able to change the skin colour.
I’m looking forward to the beta language level-4 landmarks… I hope they’ll look better than the Italian ones do. :wink:

It looks like it affects only my avatars, regardless of the language and of the colour I choose. I tried to delete the cache, but nothing changed.

Content edited

Do you also see the strange look of my avatars?

Do you also see the strange look of my avatars?

Content edited

My avatar’s chin also remains pink. I think I’ll leave them pink anyway…

What! Hot pink naked homunculus is no longer mandatory? About time. Anything would be better than that. Smurf (Schtroumpf) blue is most pleasing, but too smurfy. Yellow will do nicely. Thanks, Admin staff. I shuddered whenever I saw that little hot pink representation of myself.

Can anyone help me? :slight_smile:

It looks to be a bug with the chin on that particular age of Avatar (intermediate 1, correct?) Perhaps if you switched the color of your English avatar and removed the helmet temporary we’d be able to determine whether your profile is affected or just the intermediate 1 avatar

@mikebond, customic - I guess you have made all your avatars pink again. If you can switch back to another colour we can try and see what is going on there.

My Polish avatar was still blue and now I have turned my Portuguese avatar to yellow. I keep having the same problem.

I followed Dominick’s suggestion and changed the colour of my English avatar (Intermediate 2). It looks like the bug affects Intermediate 1 avatars (both Polish and Portuguese for me).

Ok. I see it now. We’ll get this fixed in the next few days.