Writting a letter of motivation

Hi, there! I’m applying for a flight attendant position in airline company. Could you please review my letter of motivation and tell if there are any mistakes. Thank you in advance.

I’m writing to express my interest in the Cabin Attendant position listed on airBaltic.com. I firmly believe that I meet the company`s requirements for this job offer. The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my previous experience in customer services and my interests will make me a strong candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• my willingness to work with people
• natural interpersonal communication skills
• great language skills
• physical fitness
I have a small work experience in customer services as a shop assistant. Friends and teachers all testify to the fact that I relate to people easily. Currently, I am studying at the Riga Technical University in my second year. During this course I have found that I have ability to learn fast and react to changes. My experience in parachute and bungee jumping, have taught me to act quickly and think clearly in emergency situations. I also possess first sport degree in swimming (6 year experience). I am bright-eyed, friendly, adoptable and highly responsible young man, eager to work in friendly environment and to be a part of a strong and developing company.
More detailed information can be found in the attached CV, I also enclosed a photo image of me, as I think it is important in hospitality industry.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.