Will there be a sale on Black Friday?

Thank you so much Zoran! Renewed for the next 2 years. Keep Lingq awesome

This code (b_12bf2022) doesn’t work. I have a subscription for a year. My registration only renews in April. How can I get the discount when the registration will be renewed? Do you have discounts for registering for only one year or two years also?

That seems strange. And a little backwards I might add. I would expect the annual plan to be more heavily discounted.

Is there a link to the deals?

I’d like to see one on lifetime deals.

Zoran my membership expires Dec. 22nd and says it will automatically renew. For the Black Friday deal do I need to cancel my original membership before signing up for the Black Friday deal? Obviously I don’t want to pay twice! :slight_smile: Also, where do I find the 2 year deal? Thanks!

@suzmax If that works for you, I can apply the discount coupon on your account manually and you will get the discounted price on your next payment. Let me know.

Zoran yes, that would be great if you’d do that. Thanks!!!

@miriaml5 Here’s the URL: Login - LingQ

I have an active annual subscription which will be automatically renewed at the end of february 2023. I would like to get the discount for the upcoming annual period from March 2023 onwards. Is this possible? This would be really cool.

Hello Zoran, I have an annual subscription which automatically renews on 5 February 2023. If possible I would like to take advantage of the BF2022 offer and have it applied to my annual renewal.

Just an fyi… I am signed up to receive virtually all notifications but I received nothing regarding the BF 2022 offers. Also, in some of the posts in this thread there is mention of a two-year plan. Is that really something on offer? How can we get more information on that.

Thanks for all you do Zoran!

Hello,
My annual subscription is supposed to renew today at 107,88 euros, I tried to use the BF discount, with discount it would cost me 97,09, but of course I got an error message “Subscription error: already_subscribed: subscription.base You already have a subscription to this plan.”
My annual subscription still hadn’t been charged on my PayPal account, so if you don’t mind, you can charge me 97,09 instead of 107,88. I remember I requested that the last year and worked. Thanks a lot in advance!
Fernando

@Zoran
I have an annual plan that expires next year and wanted to extend it with the coupon.
I get to the confirmation site after filling in my credit card details .
However, my card is not charged, and my billing details do not show a charge or extension of my annual plan.
Can you please apply the discount on my account manually, or please check why my card wasn’t charged?

@shiba_inu All good, you did everything properly and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date, in June 2023.

@fery1378 I applied the coupon for you manually and you will get the discounted price for tomorrow’s payment.

@JohnK67 Sure thing, I took care of it for you and you will get the discounted price on your next payment date.

@Zoran my next renew date is April 10, 2023, could you please apply the coupon for me so I can pay at the discounted price on my next payment date then? Thanks.

@zoran My subscription expires today, my payment details have changed, so it will not auto-renew. Tried subscribing with the BF coupon, received, “already_subscribed” error, downgraded my membership to Free, tried again, see the same error. This is one extremely frustrating experience…

Thanks a lot for the help @zoran!

@rustadounidense Please give it another try now.