Why Learn Another Language? - Steve Kaufmann

As well as enjoying the process, learning another language means I get to discover a new culture and people. What is your “why”?

6 Likes

There are many reasons why you might want to learn another language. You may want to work in a foreign country, or you might want to connect with people from different cultures. Languages are also a great way to broaden your horizons and gain a new perspective on the world.

Knowledge of languages is a sought-after skill in many professions from programmers to writers Hire a Professional Essay Writers | 12HoursEssay.com

Learning another language can be difficult, but it is well worth the effort because of all the benefits that come along with it. You will not only be able to communicate with people from other countries, but you will also increase your cultural understanding and open yourself up to new possibilities.

2 Likes

For me learning another language is simply enjoyable. It provides a mental challenge and help me to connect with others who share my interest in the language. It is a rewarding experience.

2 Likes

The main reason for me to learn many languages is so that I can experience the literary masterpiece that is ‘Who Is She?’ again and again and again.

11 Likes

Whatever your reason, learning a new language is an excellent investment in your future! Not only will it help you communicate more effectively, but it will also open up countless opportunities that you never would have been able to take advantage of otherwise. If you’re thinking about Learning Another Language, then Steve Kaufmann is the man you need to listen to. He’s been teaching languages for over three decades, and his expertise is unrivaled. He can help you learn any language quickly.

1 Like

Learning a new language is fun and it’s like going to the gym for your brain. That’s why.

2 Likes

“He’s been teaching languages for over three decades,”

NO! You’ve got it wrong!
Learning not teaching

He’s been learning languages for over seven decades

2 Likes

learning and teaching!

1 Like

It’s just a hobby for me

2 Likes

learning foreign languages are my hobby and way to learn something new

2 Likes

I’ve always had a soft spot for the French language as I knew some French speakers when I was a postgraduate student. The more I learn, the more I like it. I’m a fan of Asterix, and French films, but sadly can no longer eat the smelly cheeses. I think the French are misunderstood by most Brits.

I’m learning German to see what the people are like, it is one of the world’s great cultures after all. And I know an Austrian, so in five years, I’ll be able to speak to him in German.

Beyond that, I really enjoy listening to podcasts on history, science, and politics in French. It’s nice to have an alternative viewpoint that is not Britannocentric.

And they say learning, especially foreign languages, is good for the brain and slows down aging. At 60 I need all the help I can get.

Learning a language is a serious challenge, somewhat like long-distance running or mountain climbing.

It’s not for everyone, nor should it, but for some it’s a way of living in that realm of challenge, of engaging one’s full resources.