Who wants to practice English and make friends on Skype? :)

Hi, Monica. My skype: guzikov.kirill

Hi :slight_smile:

my skype : aminshaher1

my skype :aminshaher1

Iā€™m from UK (Scotland) and learning French if anyoneā€™s interested :slight_smile:

David

Hi! Iā€™m a 26 year old girl from the Netherlands, Iā€™m trying to become more fluently in English and also looking for some friends. I would love to chat with you want. Ask me for my Skype!

Things Iā€™m interested in:
Music
Anime (mainly reading Manga though)
Drawing (Manga) / Pixel Art
Movies/Tv Shows
Japan (would love to learn Japanese one day XD)
Games
Friendly people

Best Regards,

Your name is so scary! But Iā€™m sure youā€™re a lovely person, are all Dutch girls exorcists? Also your English sounds very good, how is it possible that you have only 300 known words? Anyway, Iā€™m unfortunately looking to exchange for someone who speaks French, sorry! Good luck :slight_smile:

i can not find your skype name, My name is Tu, i am 23 year old.

i studyed finance and banking, i think we have a lot of common. i am pleasure to talk english with you, my skype is tunguyenprnt

my name is Tu, i come from Viet Nam. i want to make friend with all people on the world. my skype is tunguyenprnt

sure :wink:

add me please : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

sure :wink:

add me please : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

Hi There I hope this got u well .
So this is Abdel I too wanna make friends and talk English at the same time .
1- Music I do play guitar and I like music too .
2-I think I Love Anime much more than u what I like most are "Hunter x Hunter;One Piece,Naruto,Dragon ball Zā€™
3-I donā€™t think I am interested in drawing or kinda stuff
4-I like watching movies
5-Sorry but I wanna learn Korean not Japanese
6-I am lonely really so
7-voice chatting I am with u !
This is me so if u r interested wellā€¦ Jana :wink:

Hello! Iā€™d love to make English friends on Skype.
Buzz me at id: izzatijamal1
But no video nor audio though. Chat only.
Just want to experience chatting with a native speaker.
And for cultural exchange too.
And to kill time as well. Haha.

Hello Lolee, my name is John and I am interested in conversation. I am a university professor in the field of language teaching in Colombia. My native language is Spanish.

Hi. I am Dee Singh from Karachi, I have been learning English for very long time but still I canā€™t speak English well because I donā€™t practice spoken English. I need people who could practice spoken English with me If someone interested in talking to me kindly feel free to add me. My Skype: learner_learner

Hi there,
Iā€™m mazen and Iā€™m 18 .I would like to practice and improve my english language with you,If you donā€™t mind.
My skype name : mazenadnan1811

Add me please. My Skype ID is anaelisabeth

helloā€¦ IĀ“m not a native speaker, but iĀ“m interested in practice my spoken englishā€¦ this is my skype sandrapam64 :slight_smile:

Hi, Iā€™m JosuĆ©, brazilian, 27, and want to practice english and make friends. My skype is josuesilva1588