Who is she. finally something is starting to click :P

I have found a really useful method for guessing words from context. In my case I am learning Russian, and even though it is currently 3:30am O_o I was going through the Russian series but with the English audio (reading the russian words, listening to English) I went through the whole series, then randomly picked a lesson from the who am I series and went through it. I had remembered the English words for all my highlighted russian words O_O now this has never happened for me before (maybe something is starting to click) I then did the same the other way round (Read the English but listening to Russian) and the result was the same! Now who would have thought something could work that quickly ??

That’s how subtitles work, actually.

That method is already pretty well known: Listening-Reading system (Learning Techniques, Methods & Strategies) Language Learning Forum :stuck_out_tongue:
Using it with the who is she series is a really good idea though!

lol was new to me shame it took so long to appear in my head :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the link though ill have a look through there no doubt im probably doing something wrong somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

oh and on a complete side note - very nice videos on your youtube account astamoore. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I can also cook a mean omelet.