Who else is learning french?

i can help for french but i need your competence in english

je vais vous ajouter aussi jai besoin dā€™aide en anglais

Iā€™m an intermediate non-native speaker, also busy schedule, but Iā€™d be happy to interact.

Iā€™m advancing in French and starting in Russian, Galina. Iā€™d be happy to interact :slight_smile: Good luck

Yep. I recently started french as well. I was in Paris a few weeks ago, and letā€™s just say I have a long way to go.

I was hoping to find a group and exchange some small, basic messages in French.

My skype is computergeekryan, if you add me we can practice

bonjour Berenice i need to practic with you my french and i will learn you how to be a good chef in french food ,on the skype as french Conversation on Skype=waled.cataract.aswan

Hello i need to practic my french on the skype as french Conversation on Skype=waled.cataract.aswan

hello i need to practic my french on the skype as french Conversation on Skype=waled.cataract.aswan

@waled1902 - Please stop spamming the forum with these posts.

I also learn French for a few months, I do not have much time like you so I too would like to speak with French native. I have some basics because I took classes with udemy which was great, but it was a beginnerā€™s class and I feel like I really want to train.

Hey this training is really cool, simple and made by a French it helps to have bases !!!

https://www.udemy.com/share/100tvU/

Bonjour! I am learning French with LingQ and think itā€™s wonderful. Have you joined the 90 day challenge?

hey, I think most of these posts are years old but i just signed up to learn today and joined the 90 day challengeā€¦ i need to improve fast as i can ! :stuck_out_tongue: