Which is the Browser you Use the Most with LingQ?

• Chrome
  • Safari
  • Firefox
  • Edge
  • Opera
  • Brave
  • Explorer
  • Others
0 voters

Firefox, only because I like it best with Rooster extensions, but Chrome is second most for me (fairly equal as of late). Just because I started out using LingQ with Chrome.

2 Likes

I did the opposite. I started with Firefox but Chrome was the most updated on LingQ so I decided to switch to Chrome in hope to reduce bugs. :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

chrome . I got used to the bugs . i think they are a permanent feature . As long as it is not super slow and not too frequent I am fine with it

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s very common around here, but I primarily use it via iOS. I only use Chrome when some things can’t be done directly with the iOS app.

Strange, today I used linGQ in the computer lab of my university. They have Firefix as browser installed on PCs. I found the overall experience quite smooth without facing any lagging issues. On the other hand, I find lagging issues when I am using chrome in my laptop mainly at the end of the lesson. I have to click many times to move on to the next lesson. I did not find this issue with Firefox.

Is it the same issue with other users I would love to know?

1 Like

@asad100101 , I have nearly zero issues with Microsoft Edge. ymmv.

Just as statistics I can see Chrome extension is way more used:

Chrome extension: 80K users
Firefox extension: 4K users
Edge extension: 3k users