Where to start

Can anyone give me some advice on where to start the French lessons…I have absaloutley no idea what im suppose to be doing. Anything ive listened to is just in French theres no English translation to tell you what they’re actually saying so it seems pointless…Please give some guidance on how to actually use this! Theres no basics or start here it just seems a but all over the place. Please Help!!!

The best place to start is by taking a look at the resources on the Academy page - Login - LingQ.

You should also look at the Help page Help. In particular, you should take a look at these three pages -
How do I learn on LingQ? - Getting Started
Two weeks at LingQ Academy - Getting Started - Two Weeks at LingQ Academy
Learn about our method - Learn languages from what you're interested in!

Here is the recommended course for a beginner: Login - LingQ . Complete all those lessons and you should be on your way. All these lessons should have English translations in the Study Resources tab in the Dashboard. After a while you should no longer require the full text translation and you need to be able to make your way through lessons just looking up words. I also recommend using the Tutorial when you open a lesson. You will find the Tutorial in the Lesson Resources drop down in the dashboard on the right side.
Then, if you still have questions, let us know or post your questions on the forum Language Learning Forum - LingQ: Discuss all things language! to get help or suggestions from other members.

Good luck!