Where is the list of all courses I've imported

I have trouble finding the list of all courses I’ve created so far. It was somehow available before the v5 update. Any tips?

It’s there, but quite hidden.
Courses → Show All → Content Type: My Imports

1 Like

You should be able to see all your imported courses under the Continue Studying shelf. As Tina wrote, if you filter by My Imports, that should help finding them easier.

1 Like

Hi Zoran / LingQ Team

As per previous thread from 3 weeks ago …

Please could you give any feedback on this request … is there an equivalent ‘path’ on 5.0 for (Path …/import/collections/) listing showing all the personal imported/created courses as we could do in v4?

It would be great to see how all ‘my’ shared courses are ‘IN USE’ on one course list as we could in v4, at the moment I can only select individual course in v5.0 singly by going to the course and then ‘edit course’ to see the current statistics.

Is this possible please?
Thanks again, Br, Frank

1 Like

I don’t think that page will be available again, to be honest.
But I’ll check with our team to confirm.

1 Like

Hi Zoran / LingQ Team

It would be great if that facility was available.

I have many imported courses created so far, and shared quite a few of them (although maybe not as many as some other fellow LingQers who are quite prolific sharers).

The list view showing (collections) overall stats was good ‘one-step’ indicator of ‘in-use’ totals showing whether any published material was actually of interest to others, especially for languages where imported and shared material/courses accumulate over several years, and it certainly made course management easier (in my opinion).

Thank you for following upon this, much appreciated …
Br, Frank

1 Like