Where is the in app (android) help to post bugs/feedpack

Am using the free android version, but i keep finding little irritable bugs in the app. Even filling out this form; it is rendered such that the keyboard obscures this text field and i cannot scroll to see to type my reply.

Where is the help/feedback button to simply put comments in to product support.

I have had to resort to using a laptop to fill out this form.

My first issue that I wanted to post was when clicking on words and choosing to to see verb definitions; this seemed to want to open a some “reverso” content; but one is presented with some kind of accept cookies type text; this text is not completely visible/does not fit on screen and one has no means to scroll to accept the cookies and move on.

Another gripe is the free version has lots of features blocked; I want to see these features working before committing to a subscription. Why can’t you unlock all features in the free version for a trail period so that one can truly experience the app; then after the trail period block those features. Or let free users apply for a trial key which unlocks all features for a trail period.

Also where can I attach files to this bug report/feature request so one can attach screen shots showing issues.

I posted about the bug for the android version of the forum earlier:

I know what you mean, I’ve just been posting through my laptop as well. If that bug is a bit higher up on your priority list I recommend chiming in over there, so they have it all in one place and raise the priority, if more people find it urgent. (Not as urgent for me because I am mostly on my computer, so I mentioned it was lower priority for me when I posted it.)

You can drag and drop files into the text field (on your computer), and it will upload them for you to post.

You can also click the :framed_picture: (framed picture) icon in the toolbar of your text message box to select a file on your computer and upload it.

Unfortunately, I tried to upload a screenshot using my phone with the mobile version of the forum through the link app, and it was impossible for me with the usability issues you and I both noticed as Android users.

I had to take a screenshot on my phone → Upload it to my Google Drive → Download it from my Google Drive → Upload it to the Forum.

If you don’t have Gmail, you can try emailing your screenshot to yourself/uploading it manually from your phone to your laptop.

I hope this helps!

Regarding the forum issue on Android, it will be fixed in the next app update. Our team fixed the issue.

1 Like

Thank you to you and the Team for your hard work @zoran ! :smiley:

1 Like