Where can I get the information about classes and groups on LingQ?

Hi,
I’m looking for information about groups and classes feature on LingQ in the help center but get nothing. Can you tell me where can I find the information about them? I’m looking for thing like what are they, how to create one and add people and lessons to them. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

You can create a classroom under the “Groups” at the top of the site.
Create a classroom, and invite students to join. When students join your classroom (you can invite them by email, or send them a URL to join), you’ll be able to view their progress by clicking on the Students tab in the Classroom interface.

To share lessons with your classroom, you need to create a Playlist, add content to it, and share the playlist with your classroom. It will then appear as the top shelf on their home page.

If you have any additional questions on this, please reach me on support(at)lingq.com for more details.

1 Like

Well, there is no such “Groups” section exists in my web browser. Please take a glance at the photo. And how can I create a playlist then?

Please email me for more details, I’ll provide you some direct links and further explanations.

I will email you too.

1 Like