What's wrong?

Recently it has been hard for me to sign in LingQ. It always showed me the sign in page even if I already tried it so many times.And even I signed in there was no "play"button, so I was not able to listen to the content. I couldn’t down load as well. sometime it showed play button, but it didn’t work. I have no idea with it.

@mmj1958 - That seems very strange. We don’t seem to be having these kinds of problems with others. I can try changing your password for you to see if that will fix the problem. If you would like us to do that, email LingQ Support.

ok, no problem.Thank you

but then how can I sign in? will you send the password to my e-mail box?

Oh, I just remember that my friend had the same problem several days ago. she couldn’t sign in as well

Yes. If you have tried the Forgot Password link and you still can’t log in, we can try changing your password for you and you can try again. We will send the password to your email account if you email us first.

Great it seems to be resolved. Tt is working now. Still thank you so much

Hi Mark. I don’t understand because it happens again. I can’t listen. You have changed my password? But I don’t need to change my password, because I can log in directly without the log in page! It seems so strange. would you try to check it for me again please? Thank you so much!

@mmj1958 - If you are posting on this forum, you are logged in. The system remembers your log in and logs you in automatically when you come back to the site. What exactly is the problem you are having?