What?

I´m on linux using fcitx for multi-lang input support btw.
I was using the spanish keyboard option when I got this problem.
This is the first time I’ve gotten the problem even though its not my first time using fcitx with this website.

May it be it was not a quiz, but the dictation test? In that case you should have typed in the Spanish word “amarillas” as it is, not the translation.

I cant remember that quiz super well now, but you might be right…

If that was a dictation test, why can you make any other input but characters?
I thought the Android App is lousy, but now also the website seems to be not well maintained.
It is a pity that such a good learning concept has such a bad software-maintenance.

– If that was a dictation test, why can you make any other input but characters?

I’m not sure what you mean. I’ve just checked this feature and it works as it should. In the top right corner of the screenshot above you can find the three dots (•••). Click them to get a hint what’s happening under the hood. I mean the checkboxes for all kinds of tests you want to be presented in the SRS sessions.

– It is a pity that such a good learning concept has such a bad software-maintenance.

Yeah, I know. We discussed this issue many times on the Forum, but it is as it is. And what’s interesting, not any other app offers at least that. On the bright side, the main LingQ concept, that is massive reading and listening, is well-supported.

SRS is kind of a different story, but if you stick with LingQ long enough, this type of learning will take its place for using once in a while, not as the main part of what you do.