What happens to the lingqs you make when you have a paid account and then convert back to regular?

So when you upgrade your lingq account you get unlimited lingqs right? What happens to those lingqs when you stop paying? for instance say you make 1000 lingqs on an upgraded account and then you degrade that same account? Do the lingqs stay?

Yes.

@Jigree1 - All your statistics and LingQs stay with you, you’ll just lose the ability to create more LingQs and use the premium features on the site. Please note that there is a 5 lesson limit on privately imported lessons for Free users, so if you downgrade you will only be able to keep five private lessons. Of course, all your lessons taken from the Library will stay with you :slight_smile:

Do you mean you guys delete all but 5 of your own private imports?

That seems a bit harsh. If I downgrade I might not be able to renew for a week or something and all my imports would be gone?

@omad84 - In cases like that you can just send an email to support and we’d be happy to help you out.

Good to know man. I will be renewing anyway but considering how disorganized I am sometimes it is a fair bet I would do it too late.