We need more group conversations!

I have just booked the first slot of Albert’s conversation about travelling: only three left! :wink:

The group conversation about travel is at a much more convenient time for me so I decided to sign up for it as well, however I decided to take myself out of the one on tuesday the 30th of november about food, as I have several exams that week.
@Michele Only two spots left now :slight_smile:

@Michele Uops! I’m sorry! I didn’t realize. Because I have ask before for suggestions and I read Harry said just offer some topical conversations, I thought it was for me. Sorry!
I hope you have a lot of people in your group conversation Michele. Unfortunately my Italian is not good enough. It is something waiting in my todo list. After dealing a little bit with German (that is, reaching an intermediate level), I think I will retake my Italian, which I really like.
Anyway I’m really happy with the Spanish group conversations success. I like 1-on-1 conversations, but I also like group conversations a lot. It is a different way to practice the language.

Keep offering the group conversations Albert and as long as they are convenient for me I will keep signing up :slight_smile:

Just FYI, I have set two group conversations on Sunday 28, at 5 pm and 10 pm my time. I have invited quite a lot of students: let’s see if anyone join them!

Hi everybody! So far I have already done 2 group conversations with 3 and 4 students and I’m really happy with the experience. I like group conversations, I usually take part in as many as I can in English, and now leading a group conversation in Spanish, it is a different experience, but it is also great.
I just wanted to say a couple of things.

• First of all, I’m creating 4 open slots (the maximum) because there was such a big success at the beginning, but anyway, if some of you prefer to have a group conversation with fewer people or with some specific people, just tell me and I will reserve a conversation for you. I usually set up the conversation at my 22:00, but it could also be 1 hour before or even 1 hour later.

• I’m looking for topics that you like to discuss about. I’m always openned to speak about everything; even during a specific conversation we can talk about other things, but I prefer to set a topic, so that people will feel more confortable about what’s going on. So far we have spoken about food and hobbies and this week we’ll talk about languages and travelling. Do you have any proposal for next weeks conversations?