Video Dictation (when you have time...)

Can anyone help me with the dictation of the video “Staying Strong in the face of Tragedy” on Yahoo News?

http://news.yahoo.com/video/weather-15749664/staying-strong-in-the-face-of-tragedy-24526601

This is the video I watched many times and want to share with others. I tried my best, but there is a missing part and I’m sure there also are mistakes. :wink:
If anyone who also likes this video can help me, that would be really appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Tamaki

There’s a Japanese proverb that after a great storm you can see more clearly where there is solid ground.

As I traveled around in this region, here’s some of what I saw.

Here, in the landscape left behind by the storm without pity
----Here is the missing part. Please help me! —

“YOU need the food, YOU need the food” “Oh, We’re fine, we have enough for us, so we wanna share.”

In Japan Shinto, Buddhist, and Confucian traditions promote considering community when you consider yourself.

We saw this video on YouTube, the moment after the earthquake interrupted a graduation ceremony. A brief moment of confusion, and then, everyone working together to clear the rubble.

The PM used the phrase as announcing the blackout he said would be required because of the shortage of electricity: “This is the toughest and most difficult crisis for Japan.”
But now we learned the government-ordered blackouts don’t have to happen, because the people voluntarily stopped using non-essential power.

This is a shelter some of these people are here for days, and look, “it’s recycling, organizing for recycling!” “Plastic, combustible, burnable, cans…”
The Japanese call it Ittai, it means “to come together as one body”

And something else astonishing after the disaster, not a single reported case of looting in the country of one hundred and twenty-eight million people.
Instead, we saw astonishing patience and order of long lines everywhere outside the grocery store for basics.
You never believe this mother and so many others patiently hold their children for three hours while waiting to get food.

And before we leave, a new mother traveling the day the earthquake struck giving birth amidst the aftershocks, saying, I hope the baby is strong and brings new hope to Japan.

You did a good job!

Missing part:

• Hello.
  • Konnichiwa

The people here show what has always been at the heart of the Japanese culture.

Other corrections, I have only put a portion of each phrase here where I found a mistake:

As I traveled around this region

In Japan, Shinto

used the phrase in announcing the blackouts

shelter, some of these people here for days

It’s recycling, organized for recycling

something else astonishing after a disaster, not a single reported case of looting in a country

You’d never believe this mother

giving birth amid the aftershocks

Thank you very much, aybee77!!!

You’re welcome.