Urgent: Double Billing Issue and Coupon Not Applied

I am writing to bring to your attention a billing discrepancy that I have recently encountered with my account.

Upon reviewing my recent transactions, I noticed that I have been billed three times for my subscription.

The first charge was in the amount of ¥12,200

A second charge for ¥108.

The third charge was in the amount of $155.88, and this discrepancy has raised concerns.

As per my account settings, the currency for my billing is set to JPY, and it is perplexing to see a charge processed in USD. I kindly request your assistance in rectifying this error and ensuring that all future transactions are correctly billed in Japanese Yen.

Additionally, I took advantage of a 40% off coupon for my annual subscription renewal, but it seems that the discount was not applied to the charges. I would appreciate it if you could look into this matter and adjust the billing accordingly.

To summarize, I kindly request your assistance with the following:

1. Rectifying the currency discrepancy, the 3 separate charges and ensuring future charges are processed in JPY.

2. Applying the 40% off coupon to the recent charges for my annual subscription renewal.

I sent an email to support@lingq but it has gone unanswered… Your prompt attention to this matter is highly appreciated, and I trust that we can resolve this issue swiftly.

Lingq billing history

App Store

¥12,200
LingQ Learn 42 Languages
LingQ Premium (12 Months) (Yearly)

$155.88 [12-Month Premium membership for the period from December 31, 2023 to December 31, 2024]

¥108 [12-Month Premium membership for the period from December 31, 2023 to December 31, 2024]

Lingq coupon

[Login - LingQ]

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Lingq username: ethancr0wn

12 Months 12-Month Premium

I replied to your email and explained everything there. Please take a look.

1 Like

Thank you for looking into the issue.

1 Like