Underlined characters are not underlined

Hi
I was importing a text in Russian and to indicate the intonation I underlined the stressed character.
This looks fine in the editor but when opening the lesson, no characters are underlined.
How come?

noticed one thing
The underlining is removed after saving
so why can’t I create texts whit underlined characters?

We’ll take a look at this and see if we can figure out what’s going on. Thanks for the bug report.

I don’t understand. What do you mean by underlining? Alex, I doubt that our lessons page accepts any form of underlining but just displays with the highlighting related to LingQing.

In order to identify intonation in Russian, I think that only thing you can do is use UPPER CASE for those syllables you want to stress.

I find that with enough listening, the stress eventually starts to come naturally. I mostly learned my Russian at LingQ, mostly listening, and have no trouble with stress. (I have other problems though)

wiesel is right. Underlining is possible on the import lesson page but it is removed after saving the lesson. Bold and italic work. I usually use bold characters to emphasize things.

Thanks Vera.

Thanks Veral
I’ll do that

Yes, the Import page does not support underlining. Our lesson page does not display text in the standard way because of the LingQing functionality and underlining is not supported.