Two issues

@JDHallKY Sorry about the late reply here! This thread slipped through my hands. Can you please shoot us an email on support(at)lingq.com Since I am unable to reproduce this issue on my end, I will need to take a look from inside your account. We will do our best to figure out what’s going on asap and offer you a solution.
Also, I’ll report the forum search problem you mentioned to our team and we will see what we can do about it.

Thanks! I’m sending an email now about the settings issue. I played around with the search a bit and am able to search individual forums, but not all the forums at once. And I still am unable to search the help pages.

Yes, i did on the 10 April. On the same day i received an automatic reply from the system. Nothing else since. I found more issues in the meantime, but it doesn’t make sense to report them anymore.

@JDHallky - Help search seems broken. Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into it. Forum search seems fine. Where are you trying it that isn’t working? On the main Community > Forum page the search box seems to give results.

I have figured out that if I go to a particular forum I can search, but I’ve tried searching from the main page and it often doesn’t work for me. That is a minor issue, though. The Help search is a much more important fix!