Tutor for French conversation

I need to find a patient fr. tutor (Parisian) to help me get my words out & help w/ sentence structure. Anyone have some suggestions…my interest is in conversation. Much appreciated. I’m halfway towards Immédiate 2 …

1 Like

I recommend iTalki. You can select where your tutor is from and try a few to see who you click with. You select a tutor yourself from a video and profile they prepare. You schedule lessons at whatever interval you please.

4 Likes

I’ve done many iTalki lessons like this and can recommend as well.

2 Likes

Thanks to you both for your recommendation. I feel as if my head is about to explode … I’ll become a fearful mute ! lol. An experience we all need do.

2 Likes

There’s Preplay and iTalki. I was not happy with italky as you need educated corrections in addition to guideance. I would say italki can be useful only when you are C1 plus level.

I am working with a retired university teacher of frenc language who is gentle and extremely knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support, as I wasn’t sure which platform was best for me. You have found someone you’ re comfortable with & That’s great !

2 Likes