To write on the correct wall

It happens often that students answer me on their own wall instead of mine. Sometimes I stumble over this problem. Most of the time I wouldn’t recognize it. Maybe it should be point out more that they have to answer on the wall of the other person.

It was me who used the wrong wall, sorry for that .
I am quite a newbie here but hope to be at home soon.

Yes, that is a bit confusing. We will try to interconnect the wall comments somehow in the future.

Aleksey, You are not the only one :slight_smile: No problem! But I think that people think I’m impolite when I didn’t answer. But how can I answer when I have no knowledge of the message.

I always take it easy and sometimes send it again and again,
still for some reason sometimes get no answer :wink:

I think the writing on the own wall should simply be blocked.

The idea is good. But I think a warning would be better. Maybe for some reason you will write on your own wall.

A warning is probably the way to go. I will add it to the list.

OK, I agree, warning is better. But for what reason you will write on your own wall?

Maybe just to send a message to all visitors to your profile without having to change your basic information.

Or to announce holidays, or other absence.

I understand that a wall attached to each member’s profile page is like a message board ‘outside’ of his or her house. The exchange of messages between two people can be seen by everybody who passes by. For the people who passe by, walls should have , for example, a set of question and reply so as not to give a strange feeling and cause misunderstandings. I wonder how I should use walls, which are different from the e-mail exchange system .

Yutaka

(I would like to correct some expressions in the message posted by me. I fear that there are still some errors.)
I understand that a wall attached to each member’s profile page is like a message board “outside” of his or her house. The exchange of messages between two people can be seen by everybody who passes by. For the people who pass by, a wall should have , for example, a combination of question and reply so as not to give a strange feeling and cause misunderstandings. I wonder how I should use walls, which are different from the e-mail exchange system .

Yutaka

You’re right Yutaka. In a way, some kind of system that posts your comments in two places might work best. In the meantime, everyone can use their wall however they like. There are no rules… :slight_smile: