Title: Streamlining HSK 3.0 Vocabulary Tagging for Efficient Chinese Language Learning. Applicable to Any Language

Title: Streamlining HSK 3.0 Vocabulary Tagging for Efficient Chinese Learning

Description: When studying Chinese, tagging each word can become tedious, especially considering the vocabulary is categorized into levels, such as the HSK 3.0 system. To simplify this process, I’ve devised a method using Excel to load and filter HSK 3.0 vocabulary by levels. For instance, by filtering level 1 vocabulary, I import it as a new lesson into LingQ, the language learning platform we all use. After importing, at the end of each lesson, exclusive vocabulary for that level is available. By selecting and tagging this vocabulary, encountering a new word will automatically assign it to its respective HSK level. Additionally, you have the option to delete the lesson afterward, as the vocabulary remains stored with the corresponding tagging.
“While this method is tailored to Chinese learning, the concept can be applied to any language. This is why I’m sharing it in this open forum.”

1 Like