The coin system needs to change!

Can we agree that the streak system kinda sucks? I mean, I love lingQ, but today is the second time i lose a 100+ streak over a technicality. The first time it was because I changed countries and suddenly I was on another time zone, now it was because I thought I had enough coins to buy a streak recovery but I didn’t. I’m pretty sure there isn’t a way to look at the current amount of coins you have after you’ve already bought a streak recovery, you just have access to the total amount of coins you’ve collected.

Don’t get me wrong, I like that it is harder to maintain than duolingo’s, but sometimes it just feels unfair, like as soon as you hit the streak number of the day you automatically can’t renew your streak if you lost it and you had enough coins to do it. I feel really disheartened, I worked really hard to keep that streak, for it to be lost over some technicality.

1 Like

Here’s a post from a different thread that should at least help you find out how many coins you have left.

Also, you should try asking the moderators to help. They can restore your streak.