The app for android

@cgreen0038, tkalee - Well, after a closer look into this it appears the issue with Japanese is actually pretty major, and not just a one or two hour fix. I’ve elevated this to top priority, but it likely won’t be resolved in our 3.0.1 release which should be coming later today or tomorrow. I will see to it that the issue with Japanese is taken care of over the next few days so it makes it into our 3.0.2 release coming next week. In the meantime, we’ll try adding a warning notification that alerts Japanese learners that Japanese is not working properly through the app.

In the meantime, if either of you would like the previous 2.4.4 version to install on your device again while you wait for the fix, please email me and I will gladly send it to you.

@alex – Ah, that’s unfortunate. Yes, I’d appreciate the old version until the problems get ironed out. Email me here: tka [dot] lee [at] gmail [dot] com

Good luck with the new version!

The new app is terrific, well done to all involved. Thank you for your work.

@Fepelus - thanks for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you love it! Happy LingQing! :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this problem is known, but when I log-in I don’t see any of my lessons, even after I hit the refresh button. But I do see me Lingq’s of the day. This is for German.

@jbaron57 - Hmm, can you try closing the app and opening it again? The course list seems to get a bit sticky sometimes, which is something we have on our list to look into more closely. Let me know if this helps at all!

Hi

thank you very much for the app. It looks very promising and as far as I can say almost everything workes fine for now (czech).

• I have my lessons in the overview
  • Playing lessons
  • Blue and Yellow Lingqs appear in my lessons
  • Daily Lingqs are shown and can be done
  • Create new Lingqs and synchronize with the server.

Two small issues/questions I found:

• when are the daily lingqs synchronized with the server? After answering a single lingq or after answering all daily lingqs. Because for test purpose I just answered one lingq from the daily lingqs today and this wasn’t synchronized with the server. Bt I don’t know how you have implemented this functionality.
  • Is it maybe possible for future versions to add google translate as dictionary? In czech there aren’t that many lingqs and if there isn’t a lingq available, I can only search Google Search and so on.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

My specc:
Samsung S2 with Android 4.1.2

@Wompipomp - thank you for your feedback! :slight_smile: As for the issues you have mentioned, we are still working on them. Daily LingQs seem to be not synchronizing properly now. This is on our list. We are also looking into the Google Translate issue on the app. We hope to have it added soon.

Hello I am having problems seeing my course list on the android app. I am studying Korean, and i don’t know if this is a problems specific to Korean or other languages at lingQ. How do i fix this problem.

Hi @Esaabdual - sorry to hear about that! Do you see no courses on the app or do you see only some of them? Please give us just a bit more detail :slight_smile: Thanks!

I only see some of them not all

Ideally you should see all the courses that you see on your Learn page on the website. Would you check it please? For which language?