The Active Playlist plays in the wrong order

Here is my Active Playlist:

1. ゆきの物語 第一章
  2. ゆきの物語 第二章
  3. ゆきの物語 第三章
  4. #110 旅行中は寝不足

I play it on my Android phone, and it goes in the following order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, … instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, … Please help, thanks.

Thanks for reporting the problem, we will look into it.

I have reported two issues about playlist in the past few days, and I have a few more findings:

1. The playlists between PC and my Android phone are not in synch, and there’s no way to synch them when it occurs.
  2. The workaround is I can edit playlists on my Android phone, and again they are not synch’ed back to the PC.
  3. Even the playlists on my Android phone are shown based on my intention, the playback is still very strange.
    3-1. For a playlist with 3 lessons, it plays #1, #2, #3, #3, #3, and doesn’t go back to 1 unless I force it to.
    3-2. When I force it to play, say, #1, it doesn’t start from the beginning, but from where it was left off (I am not quite sure).
  4. The whole function should be improved and streamed: Play order as sequential or random, Repeat the whole playlist, 1 lesson or none.
  5. A course is not a playlist, but what if I want to play all lessons in a course?
    Thanks again.