Subscription ending

Hi. Just wanted to find out. If my monthly subscription ends, do I loose my progress? learned words etc? Also, I would love to change my subscription to a yearly subscription, but the page to change my subscription is not loading.

And finally, just as a side note. I absolutely love this site. Would have gone for the lifetime subscription if I could. Thanks so much to the developers for making this site one of the best out there.

1 Like

During the downgrade flow, you will be asked if you want to keep your data saved and you will be offered to activate the Vacation plan ($ 2 USD/month).
Regarding subscription level change, we had some issues on the site today but should be back to normal now.

Also, we do have a Lifetime plan available too. It is sold per language and costs $199 per language. You can get it here: https://www.lingq.com/accounts/lifetime-premium/checkout/

2 Likes

Thanks Zoran. I am aware of the lifetime plan (the price is a bit steep for me)
trying to get to the yearly plan seems to be an issue though.
Those buttons leads me to a broken web page.

1 Like

You are on an active monthly subscription through Google Play store. You need to cancel that one first, let it expire, and then you can purchase annual plan on the web. Or, you can switch to 12-month plan on Google Play.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will try that. Thanks so much Zoran

2 Likes

And now I broke it. I downgraded 15 days to early :hot_face: I do stupid things

1 Like

Did you delete your account completely? It seems inactive now.

1 Like

Hi yes, I could not renew my subscription, so I deleted my account and used a new email account to get a one year subscription. Sad that I lost my progress, but ok to start over. Thanks for all the help and advice.

2 Likes