Subscription Cancellation

I’ve a question with regards to the subscription cancellation. I’ve just cancelled my premium subscription and was directed to a page offering me a 50% off for 3 month. When I clicked on it to see the details I was automatically enrolled in it and there’s a confusing situation with my account right now. I don’t have a problem with $6.46 monthly subscription at the moment but as you can see from my dashboard, it says my account will be downgraded to Free on December 31, but the subscription price is shown as $6.49, I’d be glad if you could clarify this for me.

Lingq has always been weak on the user experience side but even the smallest interactions like this turning into a problem really frustrates me as a user.

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hello! I checked your account and I can confirm that you were switched to 50% off subscription that will start after your current Premium month expires, on December 31st.

Hi, Ertugrul! Could you share your reasons to cancel the subscription? Often, facing all those issues and inconsistencies, I also pondering the idea of closing the account. But I stop short of actually doing that, because there are no better alternatives out there.

1 Like